Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Lac Really Starting Allen Again?
Don’t get me wrong - I’m all about Swoon For Sewell. But I am dumbfounded that a guy who *should* be coaching for his job didn’t do anything to upgrade the position.

Either A) he’s a bozo or B) he knows he’s in no danger or C) both A and B.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 11:05 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Don’t get me wrong - I’m all about Swoon For Sewell. But I am dumbfounded that a guy who *should* be coaching for his job didn’t do anything to upgrade the position.

Either A) he’s a bozo or B) he knows he’s in no danger or C) both A and B.

Who should her be starting?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 11:12 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Who should her be starting?

Shane Falco.
Reply/Quote
You realize Burrow is done for the year right? Are you really complaining he’s not starting Finley? Lmao
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 11:43 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Shane Falco.

[Image: th?id=OIP.v_n2umnr3m-r5C5ycyiOuQHaFj&pid...=223&h=168]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Why not put Alex Erickson in at QB?

Keeps him off the kick/punt team and gets his ass kicked.

Win/Win  Wink
Reply/Quote
We should pluck that WR off the Bronco's PS that played QB last week. He was 1 of 9 for 13 yards and 2 INTs.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 12:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We should pluck that WR off the Bronco's PS that played QB last week. He was 1 of 9 for 13 yards and 2 INTs.

He had 2 drops by the Saints too. Stud QB
Reply/Quote
LAC's QB is Justin Herbert.

I still think we should just run the wildcat every play.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'd take Allen 10x over Thinley. If you're expecting anyone to come in and throw for over 200 yards, it ain't happening. This team and coaching staff is not good enough around the QB.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 11:43 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Shane Falco.

Footsteps Falco from Ohio State!?  He hasi played in years!!!
Reply/Quote
Doesn’t Stanley Morgan play Lamar Jackson for the scout team when it’s Ravens week? Let’s start him.
Reply/Quote
Perhaps somebody can give a shout out to the QB who threw up during a preseason game few years back ?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 02:35 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Doesn’t Stanley Morgan play Lamar Jackson for the scout team when it’s Ravens week? Let’s start him.

He has been promoted from the PS this week..you may be right

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 03:48 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Yes, Professor Dickweed.

I was thinking they might try to get a FA who might be able to give them some sort of prayer towards looking respectable.

Oh, my bad man. I forgot about all the great free agent QB’s out there who would come in, learn the offense and play better than the 2 we have in one week.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 11:53 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: th?id=OIP.v_n2umnr3m-r5C5ycyiOuQHaFj&pid...=223&h=168]

Rock me Amadeus. One of the only few great songs of the 80’s.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 05:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Rock me Amadeus. One of the only few great songs of the 80’s.

Really?

You might want to take a look at songs that were released in all of the 80s.

Blanket negative statements about eras/genres drive me nuts.

Of course including myself were are guilty of generalizatons, but I hear people shit on the 80s all of the time.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 05:27 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Really?

You might want to take a look at songs that were released in all of the 80s.

Blanket negative statements about eras/genres drive me nuts.

Of course including myself were are guilty of generalizatons, but I hear people shit on the 80s all of the time.

Based on all, I just wasn’t into it. Their was some pretty good rock though. Oh, and for some reason I like Cindy Lauper. Prince was awesome too. But. I’m someone who didn’t like the stone until in my 40s. Well, I liked a few songs but didn’t care for most.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 03:48 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Yes, Professor Dickweed.

I was thinking they might try to get a FA who might be able to give them some sort of prayer towards looking respectable.

Like who?

Even if there was a freee agent out there better than Allen he would not have been throwing to our receivers or learning our playbook the last 3 months
Reply/Quote
If there was anyone out there who was any better, they would be on a roster already or on a practice squad at least. Allen is the QB that gives us the best chance right now, which is brutal, but is the best of the available options. I mean, if you look around the league, there are very few teams who would have a backup that would lead their teams to victory, especially this Bengals team.

Heck, look at Andy in Dallas. He's considered one of the top backups in the league and the results have not been good so far.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote