Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Lac Really Starting Allen Again?
(12-05-2020, 05:42 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Based on all, I just wasn’t into it. Their was some pretty good rock though. Oh, and for some reason I like Cindy Lauper. Prince was awesome too. But. I’m someone who didn’t like the stone until in my 40s. Well, I liked a few songs but didn’t care for most.

There were an awful lot of 70s bands who released epic material in the 80s aside from those spawned within the decade.

A lot of people sum up the 80s as if it were just "hair bands" and one hit wonders.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 12:58 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I'd take Allen 10x over Thinley. If you're expecting anyone to come in and throw for over 200 yards, it ain't happening. This team and coaching staff is not good enough around the QB.

Now, I could be wrong here, but I interpreted the OP as complete sarcasm..   Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 11:53 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: th?id=OIP.v_n2umnr3m-r5C5ycyiOuQHaFj&pid...=223&h=168]

[Image: savedbyfox.png]

(12-05-2020, 03:48 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Yes, Professor Dickweed.

I was thinking they might try to get a FA who might be able to give them some sort of prayer towards looking respectable.

We can't win this year...we're sucking for Sewell.  And then the moment we dip under .500 next year we're gonna start calling for the Bengals to be "goin' down for Logan Brown" and then after that I swear we'll stop rooting for losses...honest!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 06:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: savedbyfox.png]

Do a barrel roll!
Reply/Quote
Pandemic is the perfect time to bring back LeFevour Fever.

- - - - - -

More seriously, I never understood why the Bengals ever got rid of Jeff Driskel after 2018. He was never going to challenge for a starting spot, but he was decent backup quality under control for ~$610k/yr for another 3 years... Sure a hell lot better than trading 3 picks for Finley (and paying him $825/yr) and signing Allen.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Saw Ken Anderson on Bengals Weekly last week, didn't look to bad and the No.#14 is available again I think, so.........
Reply/Quote
The 80s suck . . . to most people over 56-57
I love 80s music but I hate most 90s music . . . I'm 53
My friend who is 42 likes 90s music and tolerates 80s and 70s but finds most of it boring.

It has way more to do with age groups than it has to do with musical tastes, which most people feel "I have good taste in music . . . it's YOU people that don't get it".

And Falco's original version of Der Kommissar in German, in my opinion, is way cooler than Rock Me Amadeus in English.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote