Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is OBJ gay?
(10-08-2016, 10:22 PM)BengalRed Wrote: How's this? I worked my fingers to the bone. (oops, I said bone, snicker) and it took me hours but I finally got it perfect. You likey?

[Image: Culture-Club-on-the-set-of-the-Karma-Cha...George.jpg]

How's this?

How's this?

Seriously?

Why would you care what another dude thinks about your hair?  Heterosexual men don't ask other men  if they like their hair. But, you wouldn't know. 

"Not that there is anything wrong with that."
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2016, 11:26 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: That would certainly explain why he wasn't attracted to Lena Dunham  Mellow  Mellow  Sick

I don't blame him. I'm not attracted to that fat pig either. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 01:44 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: How's this?

How's this?

Seriously?

Why would you care what another dude thinks about your hair?  Heterosexual men don't ask other men  if they like their hair. But, you wouldn't know. 

"Not that there is anything wrong with that."
Good God man. You need to lighten up. Can't you recognize light hearted banter when you see it?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 10:04 AM)BengalRed Wrote: Good God man. You need to lighten up. Can't you recognize light hearted banter when you see it?

Why can't you recognize the very thing you complain I can't recognize?  Is it that time of the month?  A heterosexual man would know I'm just bustin' their balls over their stupid comments, use of stereotypes, and an obvious lack of worldliness. 

You wouldn't understand. Not that there is anything wrong with that. 

Get it?  I'm just laughing at you. Lightheartedly. 

Wink

Or am I hitting on you?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 10:02 AM)BengalRed Wrote: I don't blame him. I'm not attracted to that fat pig either. 

You're so brave to come out of the closet. You go, girlfriend!
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 10:40 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Why can't you recognize the very thing you complain I can't recognize?  Is it that time of the month?  A heterosexual man would know I'm just bustin' their balls over their stupid comments, use of stereotypes, and an obvious lack of worldliness. 

You wouldn't understand. Not that there is anything wrong with that. 

Get it?  I'm just laughing at you. Lightheartedly. 

Wink

Or am I hitting on you?

You're the one who seems to be consumed with political correctness. As far as  my worldliness, I have been in two branches of the military, been married to three women with whom I have four children and seven grandchildren, and I have traveled extensively to Europe and Asia. And I don't let myself be ruled by political correctness. 

BTW if you hit on me it would be the last thing you hit on.  Ninja  
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 01:28 PM)BengalRed Wrote: You're the one who seems to be consumed with political correctness. As far as  my worldliness, I have been in two branches of the military, been married to three women with whom I have four children and seven grandchildren, and I have traveled extensively to Europe and Asia. And I don't let myself be ruled by political correctness. 

Why are you getting so overly emotional about all of this?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 01:28 PM)BengalRed Wrote: You're the one who seems to be consumed with political correctness. As far as  my worldliness, I have been in two branches of the military, been married to three women with whom I have four children and seven grandchildren, and I have traveled extensively to Europe and Asia. And I don't let myself be ruled by political correctness. 

Another emotional outburst. How can you be so gay and so grumpy at the same time?  You're the only who mentioned political correctness. I'm not politically correct. That's why I'm laughing at the stupidity of your question. You want to know if OBJ is gay because of his hair and emotional outburst and you're losing your shit because I'm teasing you. You just threatened me because I'm making fun of you. LMFAO!  
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 04:31 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Another emotional outburst. How can you be so gay and so grumpy at the same time?  You're the only who mentioned political correctness. I'm not politically correct. That's why I'm laughing at the stupidity of your question. You want to know if OBJ is gay because of his hair and emotional outburst and you're losing your shit because I'm teasing you. You just threatened me because I'm making fun of you. LMFAO!  

He's about to take his earrings out and teach you a lesson about closeted homosexuality. 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 04:34 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: He's about to take his earrings out and teach you a lesson about closeted homosexuality. 

Yeah, grandpa is going to run me over with his Rascal motorized scooter. 
Reply/Quote
Can we PLEASE get the political and social garbage out of SPORTS forums? I think we have a thread for this stuff.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 04:43 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yeah, grandpa is going to run me over with his Rascal motorized scooter. 

What's with the flame decals?   Is he saying he wants to go fast, or... you know...?
Reply/Quote
Thir, yeth thir!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 05:10 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What's with the flame decals?   Is he saying he wants to go fast, or... you know...?

It's code for flamer in case you couldn't tell by his hairdo or emotional outbursts. 

The military teaches redundancy to ensure "mission accomplishment."
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 05:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: Can we PLEASE get the political and social garbage out of SPORTS forums? I think we have a thread for this stuff.

First, there isn't anything political in this thread. 

Second, you can't wander into a gay bar then be upset you wandered into a gay bar. 

Oops, I mean gay thread. Not gay bar. 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 05:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It's code for flamer in case you couldn't tell by his hairdo or emotional outbursts. 

The military teaches redundancy to ensure "mission accomplishment."

I'm thinking you and Vas need to get a room. Sounds like a serious Bromance going on between you two. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:11 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I'm thinking you and Vas need to get a room. Sounds like a serious Bromance going on between you two. ThumbsUp

Now you're fantasizing about two dudes getting a room.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:53 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Now you're fantasizing about two dudes getting a room.

Why are you so homophobic?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 10:37 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Why are you so homophobic?

(10-09-2016, 01:28 PM)BengalRed Wrote: BTW if you hit on me it would be the last thing you hit on.  Ninja  

You're so adorable when you threaten me because I think you're so adorable.  :heart:
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 01:54 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You're so adorable when you threaten me because I think you're so adorable.  :heart:

Well this has gotten silly. All this crap belongs in smack talk. Feel free to start a thread about all of this over there. Until that happens I'm done with you.  Whatever
Reply/Quote