Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Piano man gone yet?
Come on!! This guy has got to done for this decision to be even placed on life support of anything positive or with an ounce of intelligence. This guy should be a manager at a Golden Corral or something. Any word on Piano man?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 02:55 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Come on!!  This guy has got to done for this decision to be even placed on life support of anything positive or with an ounce of intelligence.  This guy should be a manager at a Golden Corral or something. Any word on Piano man?

He's not going anywhere.  He's in the inner ring, the job for life ring of the circle jerk.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Don’t hold your breath. He has a lifetime pass along with Marvin and Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:12 PM)OB1 Wrote: Don’t hold your breath. He has a lifetime pass along with Marvin and Dalton.

Dalton should be taking him to court for attempted murder
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:13 PM)Gohards Wrote: Dalton should be taking him to court for attempted murder

Or at the very least accessory 
Reply/Quote
Marv was talking about changes with the offensive personnell. We are bringing back Lazor so that wasn't the change.

Probably fire Urban and the RB coach though before firing the coach that flushed two consecutive seasons down the toilet lmao.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 02:55 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Come on!!  This guy has got to done for this decision to be even placed on life support of anything positive or with an ounce of intelligence.  This guy should be a manager at a Golden Corral or something. Any word on Piano man?

It's funny because the first guy Mike Brown hired to be HC has been managing a steakhouse since he was fired from here, right? I could totally see Paul Alexander waddling around a GOlden Corral cheerfully approaching every table and saying "D-ahahhHEY! How's everything going with you folks today!?"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He's gone per tweet.
Reply/Quote
Adios

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Dilly Dilly!!
Reply/Quote
I am completely shocked. I am very happy that the team has finally moved on from Alexander the Great! I feel this is going to allow the OLine to improve.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's funny because the first guy Mike Brown hired to be HC has been managing a steakhouse since he was fired from here, right?  I could totally see Paul Alexander waddling around a GOlden Corral cheerfully approaching every table and saying "D-ahahhHEY!  How's everything going with you folks today!?"

It would be like a meth addict selling meth.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:27 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I am completely shocked. I am very happy that the team has finally moved on from Alexander the Great! I feel this is going to allow the OLine to improve.

Same here, must of been a Marv move, thanks Marv.

Been bashing his extension big time but if this happened because of him i am okay with it.

A good run blocking O-line can make up for his poor 2nd half adjustments.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same here, must of been a Marv move, thanks Marv.

Been bashing his extension big time but if this happened because of him i am okay with it.

Could’ve been their tiny attempt at appeasing the fan base. Or maybe Piano man couldn’t even believe they brought giggles back and said screw it im gone
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:27 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I am completely shocked. I am very happy that the team has finally moved on from Alexander the Great! I feel this is going to allow the OLine to improve.

Addition by subtraction.

Reply/Quote
I am hopeful now.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's funny because the first guy Mike Brown hired to be HC has been managing a steakhouse since he was fired from here, right?  I could totally see Paul Alexander waddling around a GOlden Corral cheerfully approaching every table and saying "D-ahahhHEY!  How's everything going with you folks today!?"

We don't have Golden Corrals out here, are they good?

So glad that the Piano Man gone!!!  Curious to see who we bring in to replace him, any ideas?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same here, must of been a Marv move, thanks Marv.

Agreed. I didn't want him back, but if that's what it took to move on from Alexander the Great, I'm happy with it.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:57 PM)McC Wrote: Addition by subtraction.

Exactly right. It only took 25 years. I wonder if it will take another 10 to move on from Marvin too.
Reply/Quote
One big thing to remember...he stood on the table defending Ogbuehi and Bodine. With him gone, hopefully the next OL coach, Lazor, and Marvin will realize that these two guys should not sniff a start on the Bengals again.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote