Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Piano man gone yet?
(01-03-2018, 05:14 PM)ochocincos Wrote: One big thing to remember...he stood on the table defending Ogbuehi and Bodine. With him gone, hopefully the next OL coach, Lazor, and Marvin will realize that these two guys should not sniff a start on the Bengals again.

They should sniff something though. Something that resembles their play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 05:08 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Agreed. I didn't want him back, but if that's what it took to move on from Alexander the Great, I'm happy with it.

Yep, been such a long time coming, geez.

I sure have been slamming Marv but this is still huge for this team, namely Dalton and the run game.

(01-03-2018, 05:14 PM)ochocincos Wrote: One big thing to remember...he stood on the table defending Ogbuehi and Bodine. With him gone, hopefully the next OL coach, Lazor, and Marvin will realize that these two guys should not sniff a start on the Bengals again.

So true, maybe we might get some accountability around here?

I would be fine if they earned their start and played well but we know that would never happen with Bodine, he has
shown everything he has. He should of improved by now, Og is still young and a new OLC might get something out of
him, atleast as a backup in an emergency.
Reply/Quote
[Image: UpgM02.png]
Reply/Quote
That's a joke right? And by the way, it's not funny.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 06:47 PM)Thundercloud Wrote: That's a joke right? And by the way, it's not funny.

Not funny at all.

ESPN says he's gone, so I believe them, and it's a sigh of relief, but we also need to bring in someone with an ounce of football intelligence.  

I'm hoping for a fiery coach that gets them excited to block and has them pumped up when they make a good play and that takes pride in what they do.  We need a line that's cohesive and together like a family with one common goal: block their asses off.

People might say that we can't do worse than Alexander, but I wouldn't dare risking Mike Brown to try.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 06:47 PM)Thundercloud Wrote: That's a joke right? And by the way, it's not funny.

(01-03-2018, 07:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not funny at all.

ESPN says he's gone, so I believe them, and it's a sigh of relief, but we also need to bring in someone with an ounce of football intelligence.  

I'm hoping for a fiery coach that gets them excited to block and has them pumped up when they make a good play and that takes pride in what they do.  We need a line that's cohesive and together like a family with one common goal: block their asses off.

People might say that we can't do worse than Alexander, but I wouldn't dare risking Mike Brown to try.

Yeah, Godfather you need neg rep in the worst way after that man! Whatever
Reply/Quote
We will see how the NFL views him by how many NFL teams look at him as their coach. After 23 years u think he would have a sterling reputation and someone will hire him. We will see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 04:09 PM)sandwedge Wrote: We don't have Golden Corrals out here, are they good?

Imagine if Walmart had a buffet.  

He'll be ok.  All he has to say to prospective HCs in interviews is that his previous, idiot owner let all the talent walk in free agency.  He won't be wrong.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote