Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Rey M a movie star?
Watched "Million Dollar Arm" last night.  Good movie.  Was that Rey M playing Poo Poo or whatever his name was?  

Got a kick out of the agent introducing him as the best LB in the league.

I'm sure this is common knowledge and further evidence of how far out of the loop I usually am.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
It was Maualuga. Did you really have to ask though? He's one of the most recognizable dudes around.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 06:39 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It was Maualuga. Did you really have to ask though? He's one of the most recognizable dudes around.

I was pretty sure it was him.  I just couldn't believe I hadn't heard he was in a movie.  And the best LB in the league line threw me off.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
http://www.imdb.com/

I use the site all the time. It is cool to read the trivia bits and stuff like that about movie. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Was he better than Munoz in The Right Stuff?

[Image: the-right-stuff.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 07:44 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Was he better than Munoz in The Right Stuff?

Nope.  He wasn't bad, though.  Two, three lines, all the tats...

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 07:44 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Was he better than Munoz in The Right Stuff?

Don't forget about Pete Koch......"The Swede"...
[Image: heartbreakridge.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 09:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Don't forget about Pete Koch......"The Swede"...
[Image: heartbreakridge.jpg]

Swede! Swede! Swede!
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 06:30 PM)McC Wrote: Watched "Million Dollar Arm" last night.  Good movie.  Was that Rey M playing Poo Poo or whatever his name was?  

Got a kick out of the agent introducing him as the best LB in the league.

I'm sure this is common knowledge and further evidence of how far out of the loop I usually am.

Never heard of Million Dollar Arm, didn't know Munoz was in The Right Stuff, and have seen (parts of) Heartbreak Ridge at least 50 times (it is on TV about 3 times a week most of the year) but had no idea the Swede was Pete Koch, so don't feel bad.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Is Rey Maualuga a movie star?  No.  Hell he's not even an NFL star.  Is he in some movie?  Apparently he is.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
We can't forget about Andy in American Graffiti:

[Image: american-graffiti-1973-03-g.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 06:41 PM)McC Wrote: I was pretty sure it was him.  I just couldn't believe I hadn't heard he was in a movie.  And the best LB in the league line threw me off.

Was it a children's football league?  I think he would dominate. 
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote