Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is SF really that dumb?
The best thing to happen to them in decades was Harbaugh. AND THEY FREAKING DROVE HIM OFF! God, can you possibly get any more stupid?! Now he's gone and they're back to sucking. Serves them right.

Harbaughs first three seasons (when SF was working with him and keeping him happy) he lifted the team out of the gutter and made them great again. Then during the fourth season all the behind the scenes drama happened (GM & Ownered turned against him for some reason) and the team started to fall apart because of it. Now they're basically back to being sh** again.

What total morons.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
To be fair, that off season hemorrhage of talent has a ton to do with their troubles. I heard a stat that said they lost 40% of the player snaps from the 2014 season. That's nuts!
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 01:19 AM)Adamantium Wrote: The best thing to happen to them in decades was Harbaugh. AND THEY FREAKING DROVE HIM OFF! God, can you possibly get any more stupid?! Now he's gone and they're back to sucking. Serves them right.

Harbaughs first three seasons (when SF was working with him and keeping him happy) he lifted the team out of the gutter and made them great again. Then during the fourth season all the behind the scenes drama happened (GM & Ownered turned against him for some reason) and the team started to fall apart because of it. Now they're basically back to being sh** again.

What total morons.

apparently they say Harbaugh only stays in 1 place for 4 years
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 09:59 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: apparently they say Harbaugh  only stays in 1 place for 4 years

He has always had step ladder jobs . This is the first time he has taken a step down . He was almost the Browns coach. I can't remember why the trade didn't work out.
Reply/Quote
The 49ers looked awful yesterday and Colin Kaepernick looks really lost. But the Bengals should still bring their A-game when they go out there to play in December if for no other reason than to avenge the super bowl losses and gear up for the playoffs this year.
Reply/Quote
What is almost as funny is that this year they are asking Kapernick to be an actual QB and not an athlete who runs and occasionally throws a ball - and he is awful. no touch, bad mechanics and unwillingness to be coached on them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 03:43 PM)Joelist Wrote: What is almost as funny is that this year they are asking Kapernick to be an actual QB and not an athlete who runs and occasionally throws a ball - and he is awful. no touch, bad mechanics and unwillingness to be coached on them.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/23/something-big-could-be-coming-for-49ers/

possibly unemployed soon
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 09:56 AM)gobobro Wrote: To be fair, that off season hemorrhage of talent has a ton to do with their troubles. I heard a stat that said they lost 40% of the player snaps from the 2014 season. That's nuts!

Rumors have floated around that a couple of the players decided to leave because of the offseason drama between Harbaugh and the front office.

Baalke and York have screwed this team.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
The main reason the 9ers didn't tie the Steelers in Super Bowl wins is because of Joe Flacco. Ha!
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 03:43 PM)Joelist Wrote: What is almost as funny is that this year they are asking Kapernick to be an actual QB and not an athlete who runs and occasionally throws a ball - and he is awful. no touch, bad mechanics and unwillingness to be coached on them.

This. Harbs wasn't exactly lighting it up with them last year. Kap was getting exposed, and proving that he just isn't a very good QB. 

Greg Roman never gets any credit for making Kap look good. Those first few years Kap constantly had open targets to throw to. In the super bowl loss to the Ravens he made 2 or 3 good NFL quality throws into tight windows the entire game. Just look at the job Roman has done with Tyrod in Buffalo this year. Similar skill set and same results.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 08:09 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: This. Harbs wasn't exactly lighting it up with them last year. 

To be fair, York and Baalke had majorly eff'd him over at that point. Just total fools. If they had let him do his thing, I'm sure he could have kept that team together and kept them winning. 

As is, it's back to being a laughing stock for them. I feel pitty for them because we know what it's like to be a laughing stock. Not to mention the players deserve better than what theyre getting.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 09:59 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: apparently they say Harbaugh  only stays in 1 place for 4 years

He wears on people.  He's better suited to college, where he gets a fresh batch every 4 years.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Anybody else think their QB looks like a young bin Laden with that beard?  Or is it just me?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
How times have changed.

You go back 2 years ago and Colin was supposed to be the first elite QB to run and pass. According to some around the old boards at least.
Reply/Quote
Niners were only 8-8 last year with Harbaugh.  He is not the genius many claim he is.

The problem they have this year is that they lost tons of talented players from a team that was only 8-8.
Reply/Quote
I would hire Harbaugh just as a motivator in the locker room but nothing else. Fred, how do I become silver VIP.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 12:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Niners were only 8-8 last year with Harbaugh.  He is not the genius many claim he is.

The problem they have this year is that they lost tons of talented players from a team that was only 8-8.

Yeah, but last year is when all the behind the scenes drama came to a head. It definitely affected the season and is the reason the team went 8-8. (This is with a stacked roster)

As you saw, when things were going smoothly, Harbaugh lead the team to the NFC championship three years in a row, and even the SB. To take a dogsh** team and turn it around that much in that little of time, that pretty much makes him a genius.

The freaking idiots in this whole situation are York and Baalke.  :snark:

Too bad the Bengals couldn't have picked up Harbaugh. 
Reply/Quote