Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is This A Possibility??
Assuming plaguing issues (OL struggles, secondary struggles, special teams struggles, etc) stay status quo AND if Burfict doesn't make the impact we think he will, and if fragile Eifert gets hurt again, with what we've seen from the teams after 3 weeks, could we be looking at another 4-12 possibility Cool

Dolphins (Prime) L
Cowboys  L
Patriots   L
Browns    W
Redskins  (Prime)  W  (They usually win 1 primetime game a year)
Giants  (Prime)  L
Bills  L
Ravens  L
Eagles   L
Browns  L
Steelers (Prime) L
Texans  (Prime)  L
Ravens  W
Reply/Quote
Unlikely. I think the offense will gel before the season ends. It may not gel in time for them to win anything significant, but these guys will eventually get more comfortable with each other. I think worst case scenario is six wins. Too much talent and experience for me to see it go down otherwise.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 12:22 AM)samhain Wrote: Unlikely.  I think the offense will gel before the season ends.  It may not gel in time for them to win anything significant, but these guys will eventually get more comfortable with each other.  I think worst case scenario is six wins.  Too much talent and experience for me to see it go down otherwise.

Yeah, but will it gel before the team has 12 losses? At the rate they are going it looks like training camp, not the regular season. Ced Og is making Andre Smith look like a HoFer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Still believe Burfict and Eifert will help turn this thing around.

10-6
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2016, 12:28 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Yeah, but will it gel before the team has 12 losses? At the rate they are going it looks like training camp, not the regular season. Ced Og is making Andre Smith look like a HoFer.

Don't know what to tell you, man.  You may be right my my gut tells me this team still has something left.  
Reply/Quote