Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Thursday's game on local TV or Twitter stream?
I don't get the NFL Network. Does anyone know if the game is on a local Cincinnati station or streamed on Twitter?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I think it's on 12 down in Cincinnati. I know it's not on in Dayton.

Does anyone know if it's on Twitter? If so, I need to sign up.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
It's not on Twitter either.... **** that lame site anyway.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Sometimes NFL.COM streams the game. Is it on there?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 10:30 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Sometimes NFL.COM streams the game. Is it on there?

The game will be on Channel 12 in the Cincinnati market, Channel 7 in Dayton and Channel 27 in Lexington.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
There is internet streaming, but of course they are going to try all ways to block it with pop up bombs and even trying to send a virus to your computer. It is possible, and I have watched NFL games on internet. It's just a real workout as they try to keeping jamming you. They want you to buy cable of course. .....There is always radio. .....I could go someplace and watch it, but it is Thursday Night and I don't feel like staying out past midnight Thursday Night....So I will try to hack into it streaming on European internet sites, and if all else fails, the wonderful world of radio. It is so much easier when Bengals on CBS, Fox or NBC.

I would not recommend giving out a name to a good internet site because giving out such info could get it jammed. I suggest you Google around and see what you find. Tonight's baseball games may be a good way to search for a decent sports site that may work tomorrow. Get your radio ready just in case.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 10:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The game will be on Channel 12 in the Cincinnati market, Channel 7 in Dayton and Channel 27 in Lexington.
Dayton's channel 7 website doesn't have it listed for tomorrow.

I just found out I can watch it on the NFL Mobile app on my phone though... It's thru Verizon. Maybe some of you can too.
(09-28-2016, 10:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The game will be on Channel 12 in the Cincinnati market, Channel 7 in Dayton and Channel 27 in Lexington.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Damn

Now I dont know what to think my TV guide app on my phone says its not on channel 7.  Sometimes you cant trust those apps.
Reply/Quote
I can't watch it on Twitter because literally the ONLY country that's blacked out, is Canada <_<

If I was back home, my parents have NFLN, but I'm not paying 60 a month for just 6 sports channels.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 10:59 PM)jason Wrote: Dayton's channel 7 website doesn't have it listed for tomorrow.

I just found out I can watch it on the NFL Mobile app on my phone though... It's thru Verizon. Maybe some of you can too.

Quote:CageTheBengal

Damn

Now I dont know what to think my TV guide app on my phone says its not on channel 7. Sometimes you cant trust those apps.

Looks like it is only local. Conflicting messages on bengals.com. 
http://www.bengals.com/multimedia/on-the-air.html  <---does have a typo for a 1:00pm game though.
http://prod.static.bengals.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/weekly-releases/2016/reg-week-4-bengals.pdf

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote