Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trump That Popular In Ohio?
Its all over the news that Trump is leading in the polls in Ohio, are that many people really behind him in your state or is it a spin session on the news and their jaded polls?

I think both candidates are complete idiots, but Trump? That guy is the biggest clown in the world and find it extremely hard people are really eating the shit he is feeding them.
Out of the 20+ people I interact with daily only one is out of the closet on Trump and there's a couple who are anti Hillary. I'd say overall it's a wash in my personal experience. My boss is a slightly liberal Catholic though so I vet he goes Hillary.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-15-2016, 10:52 PM)treee Wrote: Out of the 20+ people I interact with daily only one is out of the closet on Trump and there's a couple who are anti Hillary. I'd say overall it's a wash in my personal experience. My boss is a slightly liberal Catholic though so I vet he goes Hillary.

Ive never in my life seen two candidates running for president who are so heavily disliked. 
Lots of Trump lawn signs around my area. But SW Ohio has always been a pretty strong Republican enclave.
I would say its not because people like Trump, but dislike Hillary more.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Lots for Trump/Pence signs in my neighborhood, and I've only come across a few people that plan to vote for Hillary.
(09-15-2016, 11:40 PM)GodFather Wrote: Ive never in my life seen two candidates running for president who are so heavily disliked. 

I feel like casting my vote for either is like throwing my vote away. So I'll probably vote for a write in which also feels like I'm throwing my vote away because the write in doesn't have a chance to win. 
(09-16-2016, 11:17 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Lots for Trump/Pence signs in my neighborhood, and I've only come across a few people that plan to vote for Hillary.

Most likely because most Hills supporters are not homeowners.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-15-2016, 10:44 PM)GodFather Wrote: Its all over the news that Trump is leading in the polls in Ohio, are that many people really behind him in your state or is it a spin session on the news and their jaded polls?

I think both candidates are complete idiots, but Trump? That guy is the biggest clown in the world and find it extremely hard people are really eating the shit he is feeding them.
It amazes me that EITHER candidate has supporters (not counting the voting against people as supporters).

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-15-2016, 11:55 PM)Beaker Wrote: Lots of Trump lawn signs around my area. But SW Ohio has always been a pretty strong Republican enclave.

[Image: lidJoPph.jpg]
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]