Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is / Was there a Game ball thread?
Perhaps I missed it?
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 11:47 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Perhaps I missed it?

Nope. I don't think bfine has been on. I thought about PM'ing him. I always look forward to that thread and Truck's PFF ratings. Unfortunately, the PFF threads have gone the way of the dodo and bfine is AWOL.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Nope there wasn't, but i don't think it would of mattered. This was the most complete team victory of the season.

Offense, Defence, and Special Teams all did their jobs. Not much more you could ask for... Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 11:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Nope. I don't think bfine has been on. I thought about PM'ing him. I always look forward to that thread and Truck's PFF ratings. Unfortunately, the PFF threads have gone the way of the dodo and bfine is AWOL.

Always looked forward to both those threads as well. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Well I was going to do the Bills game, but no, my dad deleted the PVR of it, now I'm more than halfway across Canada on work and I don't have the game available.

I'm hoping the weekend of the Cleveland game, I'll FINALLY have a TFF thread for you guys.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Hey, Truck. I always appreciate all the times you DO have it, so don't worry about a thing.
Reply/Quote
I think we all know who the winner was anyway.
Reply/Quote
Would his name be Marvin Jones?
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Picking the game ball recipient is tough this week but I think it I would give it to Marvin Jones.

He steps up when needed and makes the big play(s).
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
My game ball goes to Dalton.
Reply/Quote
bfine took the bye week to heart..... Wink

(hope all is well with b)

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Bfine slippin.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Game ball to Adam Jones for completing an interview with all that nakeditity going on behind him...... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 02:51 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I think we all know who the winner was anyway.

I wouldn't say it was a sure thing. Either way, I mainly liked reading through the comments more than the actual poll itself.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote