Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Zeke the Browns' main target in draft?
If nothing else it would sell a lot of tickets.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 12:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If nothing else it would sell a lot of tickets.

Interesting.  I'm still convinc d Terrell Watson is starting for them by the end of the year.  Really disappointed with that loss, but good for him.  

8 still seems high for zeke 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 12:35 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: 8 still seems high for zeke 

But he had more value to the Browns than other NFL teams because of all the OSU fans up there.

And remember that they traded up to take Trent Richardson at #3 a few years ago.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 12:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But he had more value to the Browns than other NFL teams because of all the OSU fans up there.

And remember that they traded up to take Trent Richardson at #3 a few years ago.

I saw a couple mocks where Zeke was top 5. He may not make it to the Browns if they stay where they are.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I don't see him making it to the Browns at #8.

He will be snapped up by the Cowboys at #4. If not there, then by the Ravens at #6. Of course in this scenario, 2 of the 3 teams in the top 8 I think he could get drafted by are AFCN teams, so I am hoping and praying that the Cowboys take him. Really don't want to see Zeke v Maualuga 2 times a year.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 01:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I saw a couple mocks where Zeke was top 5. He may not make it to the Browns if they stay where they are.

He's been linked to Dallas a few times. I wouldn't be surprised to see him land there.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 12:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If nothing else it would sell a lot of tickets.

they don;t need to sell tickets.. they need to win.. Manziel sold tickets too and what happen there...  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Think it's a toss up between Myles Jack and Zeke. They may give Watson and Duke Johnson another year.

They lost Dansby and Mingo isn't doing anything. If Mack falls (which seems possible due to a run on QB) I think the Browns take him over Zeke.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
If they find a taker i wouldnt be suprised to see them move back again.

They cleaned house. And its not like they got a lot of super early picks for this year in that trade back. They have a first a second two threes and two fours.

They should move back again get another 2nd and get Paxton. Take heisman Henry at 32. Then shephard or a decent WR with the other 2nd.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 02:32 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: They should move back again get another 2nd and get Paxton. Take heisman Henry at 32. Then shephard or a decent WR with the other 2nd.

They have a lot of picks in the middle rounds (two 3rds, three 4ths, three 5ths), but two of their 4th round picks are number #99 and #100.  

To me the top picks of the first round are over valued and after the 3rd round they are all just a toss up.  I always suggest getting as many picks as possible in the top 100.  So I agree it would be smart for the Browns to trade back from #8 if they could get another 2nd or a couple of more 3rds.
Reply/Quote