Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is a trade in the works
(01-15-2020, 11:40 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Just out of curiousity; I know what OA is referring to, but what does it mean?

Overall
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 11:40 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Just out of curiousity; I know what OA is referring to, but what does it mean?

Over all
Reply/Quote
If there's a chance of a Joe Burrow/Joe Brady reunion happening in the NFL, it will be right here in Cincinnati, not in Carolina. If Brady is a successful as everyone seems to think he's going to be in Carolina, he won't be in Carolina long, as some team will make him head coach in a year. If Zac Taylor cannot get out of Burrow what we need, Taylor can be fired and Brady offered the head coach deal here, where Burrow will still be under his rookie contract.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 01:36 AM)JSR18 Wrote: WhoDey2
                   Scoured my post and can't find what you mean by OA... 

See below :andy:

(01-16-2020, 01:44 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Overall

(01-16-2020, 01:46 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Over all

Many thanks, guys; again, I knew it went the specific spot in the draft, but the OA threw me off (as overall is one word, not 2!).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 01:03 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just watch the guy play this year J24. Most impressive year all time by any QB in college.

He still has tons of fire in him based on what you just said here as well.

Cannot miss pick for us or anyone that needs a QB.

I have watched the Guy play he's a great QB at least for college but that doesn't mean there are not questions on the guy.  
He is the number 1 pick but that doesn't mean we shouldn't listen to other teams and ignore there trade requests.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2020, 01:14 PM)J24 Wrote: I have watched the Guy play he's a great QB at least for college but that doesn't mean there are not questions on the guy.  
He is the number 1 pick but that doesn't mean we shouldn't listen to other teams and ignore there trade requests.

No one is going to offer enough anyways. The Dolphins would have to offer us their first 5 picks for us to take it.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2020, 03:22 PM)Okeana Wrote: Actually here you go this is what it would take to get Burrow,

2020 1st - 2nd - 3rd
2021 1st - 2nd
2022 1st - 2nd

and Christian McCaffery.

Put down the crack pipe. 

Aaron Rodgers isn't even worth all that.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
From what I have been told this is just wishful Carolina fan talk with no truth to it in an official capacity. Don't sleep on Keuchly's retirement and the fact Rhule got a 7 year contract. They may be in full on tear down mode with eyes on the 2021 QB class.
Reply/Quote
We should just trade for Akili Smith to whatever company he's working for now.  Oh wait! He can coach our high school football team better known as the Cincinnati Bengals! Yup, that's it! The Burrow pick for Smith taking over for Zac! Now why didn't someone think of this before? So it's an utterly ridiculous idea, but the Brown family thrives on ridiculousness so it's a win/win...just not for us as bengals fans..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote