Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is it just me...
... or is NFL.com really spewing on the "Steeler love" more than ever before this off season.

Some of their writers just need to get a room and prostitute themselves out to Steeler players. I'm sure Ben would be interested. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
so they are reporting like ESPN.com now? the next TMZ?
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I suppose this media backlash is our penance for knocking the crap out of their little sissy players during the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Stooler love is always pathetic.

Lot of patheticism going on no doubt.

Oh well, we will win the Division again next year...
Reply/Quote
Does Florio write for them? If so that would explain it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well this is a shocker. I logged in expecting to read something else, but this..This SHOCKS ME to my very core! The very last thing I expected to read on this board is someone complain about the media treatment of the Squeelers! I'm simply beside myself today.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 02:12 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well this is a shocker. I logged in expecting to read something else, but this..This SHOCKS ME to my very core!  The very last thing I expected to read on this board is someone complain about the media treatment of the Squeelers! I'm simply beside myself today.

A good slap to the face will relieve the shock. Ask the you standing beside yourself to slap you. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 02:20 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: A good slap to the face will relieve the shock. Ask the you standing beside yourself to slap you. ThumbsUp

Hey, are you trying to put my girlfriend out of a job?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 01:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Does Florio write for them?  If so that would explain it.

He is an admitted Steeler fan. That's why that site is basically worthless for AFCN news .
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2016, 06:10 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: ... or is NFL.com really spewing on the "Steeler love" more than ever before this off season.

Some of their writers just need to get a room and prostitute themselves out to Steeler players. I'm sure Ben would be interested.  Ninja

(03-17-2016, 01:19 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I suppose this media backlash is our penance for knocking the crap out of their little sissy players during the playoffs.

NFL.com is mostly the around the NFL guys . Chris wesseling is from Cincy but rides the bengals because of mike brown. He does however always report on them and if you listen to the ATN podcast he has been coming around . He was the one who grilled Duke Tobin about a sea change in who runs the show at the Combine.
Reply/Quote
Meh, I don't really see a lot of bias. Mind showing me an example?

This sounds like a Bengal fan being hyper-sensitive about just regular reporting.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2016, 11:13 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Meh, I don't really see a lot of bias.  Mind showing me an example?  

This sounds like a Bengal fan being hyper-sensitive about just regular reporting.

Meh... Elliot Harrison and others have constantly flaunted their Steeler fandom through the years. And as for finding examples, I ain't your *****. Get your own self on there and read, Ninja
Reply/Quote
So much Thug love going on that they are starting to believe their own lies and the steelers are becoming the good guys now.

Just head shaking pitiful.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 01:19 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I suppose this media backlash is our penance for knocking the crap out of their little sissy players during the playoffs.
We would have gotten "the love" if Hill had held on to the ball and won the game.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2016, 02:31 AM)tlotharw Wrote: We would have gotten "the love" if Hill had held on to the ball and won the game.

I doubt it.  They'd have found a way to make the ketchup rapists into the good guys somehow, someway.  It would've been due to a minor ref error, or because they were afraid of getting rabies from one of our RBs so they couldn't tackle him, or something totally stupid like that.  I saw a yahoo news article one time that said that Bengals defenders were spitting on David Decastro.  Somehow him getting spit on is worst than him jabbing Gilberry in the FREAKING EYE with his thumb.  I mean, if I went and jabbed somebody's eye with my thumb while being recorded on national TV I'd be pretty happy with just getting away with being spit on, but NOPE, not the steelers.  They need to be "classy" team.  Lmfao.  The organization that supports Mike Vick after his animal torture does not give two flying effs about class and the media knows it.
Reply/Quote