Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me.....
.....or is anyone else having trouble seeing images on here?  It could very well be the P.O.S. computer I am at here at work, but today, I can no longer see any images.....just the links to them......including sigs.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 01:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....or is anyone else having trouble seeing images on here?  It could very well be the P.O.S. computer I am at here at work, but today, I can no longer see any images.....just the links to them......including sigs.

You can't see any images at all?
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 02:00 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: You can't see any images at all?

Nope, just the links....

Reply/Quote
Here's a snapshot of what I see, I hope....

.html   What's your first name_.html (Size: 82.41 KB / Downloads: 3)

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 02:55 PM)Wyche Wrote: Nope, just the links....

I just checked your settings. Your 'display images/videos' option wasn't checked. I changed it, so they should be showing now. Let me know if they are.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 03:03 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I just checked your settings. Your 'display images/videos' option wasn't checked. I changed it, so they should be showing now. Let me know if they are.

Ppppppffffffffttttttt!!!!!! Thanks!  I never thought to go into the CP and look at anything.  I didn't change that at any time that I recall......oh well, thanks for the help bro!

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 03:09 PM)Wyche Wrote: Ppppppffffffffttttttt!!!!!! Thanks!  I never thought to go into the CP and look at anything.  I didn't change that at any time that I recall......oh well, thanks for the help bro!

Hilarious

It's hell growing old, ain't it 'ol buddy?!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 03:17 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Hilarious

It's hell growing old, ain't it 'ol buddy?!

You ain't a kiddin' ol' pal! LMAO

Reply/Quote
The moral of this story?  It was just me..... Smirk

Reply/Quote
Well, yesterday nothing would load for me after I logged in - so I wasn't seeing anything but a blank screen and a spinning refresh icon in the URL bar. Never changed a setting, and as far as I know nobody at TBB did either, but today it seems fine. I am blaming this on the chatbox, which probably wasn't even running when I tried to look at stuff yesterday. I just have seen those things gum up and stall boards before.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote