Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it time?
1. We suffered one of the most embarrassing, demoralizing losses in franchise history - the kind of loss that shatters the confidence of an entire team and fanbase.
2. We might lose a couple of coordinators - Jackson and Joseph being the big ones. Guenther is an outside possibility.
3. We're about to lose some starters to free agency.
4. Marvin Lewis has gone to the playoffs 7 of his 13 years, and holds the NFL record for most consecutive playoff losses at 0-7.

In short, we'll be moving into the 2016 season with a team in need of a culture change. 12-4 record, division winners. It doesn't matter. For the life of me, I do not know how this city or these players move forward with Marvin Lewis. Even if they make it to the playoffs next year, how do these players shake this game off, with a head coach incapable of getting them out of their own heads?

With personnel shakeups impending, is now the time to rebuild from the top down?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
It's way past time!!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
It won't take an entire rebuild. Pieces are in place. They just now need someone who can take them to the next level. I don't think that is ML anymore.
Reply/Quote
Yes, it's time. Done, done, done.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not a big rebuild but definitely with Marvin though. But the only hc out there Id want is Coughlin, but he is up there in age and maybe t a 2 year deal with the key pieces already in place. Other than him, I say give it to Hue, and we can still run the same offense which should be even better next year with a couple of new o-linemen hopefully.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Coaching wise? Yes. Most of the players here are solid folks to build around though...no major changes needed.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote