Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it too late for Tom Cotton to run for POTUS
He has my vote:

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
As a Republican it is. Saw today that Trump officially has the delegate count sealed up.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-26-2016, 08:12 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: As a Republican it is. Saw today that Trump officially has the delegate count sealed up.

Maybe he could be VP?  Someone who lies just about as much as Drumpf but not *quite* as much?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-26-2016, 08:12 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: As a Republican it is. Saw today that Trump officially has the delegate count sealed up.

Yes, my wife was more than happy to point this out to me today. We will see how his numbers v. Hillary are affected. Polls currently have them neck and neck. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-26-2016, 07:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He has my vote:

Yeah boy, that is some soaring rhetoric there. I'm inspired.

:jk:
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.