Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it weird
Why would they fire Marvin?!?

He helps Mike with his picture pages.

Now you know where scumbaggery rubbed elbows with the Stoolers.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 07:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thats what i heard before but i heard lately that there is an option where we could let him go after this season
if it was bad. Hope this is the case, but it is what i heard. I am going to go find that thread i heard it in.

I heard this as well but things being as they are the last few years there’s little reason to think the team will exercise that option.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2018, 08:55 PM)motoarch Wrote: I heard this as well but things being as they are the last few years there’s little reason to think the team will exercise that option.

Who knows, it has been bad and no one not even MB can deny it this year. Record breaking bad.

They made good moves last Offseason, granted, not enough but i am just hoping it continues this Offseason and
we move on from Marv and get an up and coming offensive minded coach who is not conservative and can adjust
in games. All i can do is hope though, i can never give up, not in my DNA.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 08:35 PM)motoarch Wrote: That I refresh the page hoping a Marvin fired thread will pop up.

Been doing this everyday since the browns lose.

Laugh, I do the same thing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
When the Bengals miraculously beat Pittsburgh, on the last day of the season, on the road, without Dalton or Green, is when we fans receive yet another flogging.  Marvin will be retained for another year (or two) because, despite all odds, he carried his decimated Bengals on his back to victory over our most hated rival to end the season!  Everyone goes away feeling good and Marvin gets rewarded with another contract.  

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2018, 02:17 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: When the Bengals miraculously beat Pittsburgh, on the last day of the season, on the road, without Dalton or Green, is when we fans receive yet another flogging.  Marvin will be retained for another year (or two) because, despite all odds, he carried his decimated Bengals on his back to victory over our most hated rival to end the season!  Everyone goes away feeling good and Marvin gets rewarded with another contract.  

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

They keep on flogging us we are going to grab the whip eventually and hurt the bastid somehow.

Have to, just way of things or are we in another dimension where this doesn't happen?

If they do this, boycott anything and everything Bengals til it turns around.
Reply/Quote