Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is/should Burfict be on a snap count today?
Yeah, I know he played great on Sunday and played almost twice as many snaps as anyone projected before, but especially because he already played a lot more than expected and this being a short week is he on a snap count? I haven't read anything about him being on a snap count today. I think it might not be a bad idea to let him play 40 -45 snaps, and then get him out of the game. Hopefully the team has a big lead by then and won't need him to lay a lot, but with Maualuga possibly being out or on a snap count himself (being limited in practice yesterday), maybe they are planning on Burfict playing the whole game. I'd rather they give Burfict one more week before they ask him to play a full game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I imagine he sees about the same number he saw last week when he was sharing snaps with Rey.
Reply/Quote
Marvin told him he can only snap 2 browns players in half today.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 04:32 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Marvin told him he can only snap 2 browns players in half today.

haha!!  I like that one!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Depends on how he feels, the doctors say, and the score of the game.

Would expect him to be sore from all that play Sunday and should take a few less snaps tonight.

But bet he will not want to.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'm guessing it's up to him. Considering how he looked against the Steelers the coaches will probably tell him to keep them informed on his health. As long as he's good, I expect him to play a lot of snaps tonight.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 04:18 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Yeah, I know he played great on Sunday and played almost twice as many snaps as anyone projected before, but especially because he already played a lot more than expected and this being a short week is he on a snap count?  I haven't read anything about him being on a snap count today.  I think it might not be a bad idea to let him play 40 -45 snaps, and then get him out of the game.  Hopefully the team has a big lead by then and won't need him to lay a lot, but with Maualuga possibly being out or on a snap count himself (being limited in practice yesterday), maybe they are planning on Burfict playing the whole game.  I'd rather they give Burfict one more week before they ask him to play a full game.

No, but he gets taken out on 3rd down passing plays, so there are his breathers. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Burfict played fewer than half the snaps on defense last week. (36 of 75)

He comes off the field in our nickle package and in today's NFL most teams play the nickle package defense at least half the game. A teams #3 CB generally plays more snaps than the starting MLB.
Reply/Quote