Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is spanking still a birthday tradition?
When I was growing up it was a tradition to get spanked on your birthday. You would get one swat for each year plus "one to grow on".

Is that still a thing people do?
Reply/Quote
This is going to get weird real quick.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I've known a few ladies that enjoy spankings, weather it's their birthday or not. Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 03:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I've known a few ladies that enjoy spankings, weather it's their birthday or not.   Mellow

You devil !!
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 03:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When I was growing up it was a tradition to get spanked on your birthday. You would get one swat for each year plus "one to grow on".

Maybe in the US, 'cause I've never heard of that happening anywhere in Canada or Europe...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 03:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When I was growing up it was a tradition to get spanked on your birthday.  You would get one swat for each year plus "one to grow on".

used to get this too....

I'm gonna start bringing it back....

anyone got birthday parties coming up?

*apparently its not suppose to go past age 16*
Reply/Quote
No matter how many times I ask my wife she always tells me, "No."
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 03:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I've known a few ladies that enjoy spankings, weather it's their birthday or not.   Mellow

It never fails to spice up the evening entertainment.. lol My kids thought I was beating their mom at night and she'd go downstairs with a shit eating grin.. The kids are grown now and still talk about it..  Nothing like your grown kids talk about how gross your sex life was to them when they were growing up.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I've been married 27 years. I spank it to celebrate most things at this point.
Reply/Quote
I read the Corny replies to what the op was asking and feel embarrass for you guys. Get a hobby ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2019, 06:42 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I read the Corny replies to what the op was asking and feel embarrass for you guys. Get a hobby ThumbsUp

I feel more embarrassed for you capitalizing "corny" and saying "embarrass" instead of "embarrassed".

But I guess that's not bad for a Browns fan.

And BTW spanking is my hobby.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2019, 12:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I feel more embarrassed for you capitalizing "corny" and saying "embarrass" instead of "embarrassed".

But I guess that's not bad for a Browns fan.

And BTW spanking is my hobby.

My bad Melba. Must be a Cintucky thing. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 03:37 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: No matter how many times I ask my wife she always tells me, "No."

Sorry she won't spank you.  Have you asked about spanking her instead? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2019, 06:40 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: My bad Melba. 

Ooh, that's gonna stick.

I remember as a kid that it happened at school sometimes.  It would be a kid's birthday and, if they were agreeable, the other kids would line up and give them a smack to celebrate the occasion.  Mind you, this was the 1970s and the concept of personal space had yet to be accepted by the masses.  So, you could pretty much do anything to one another and get away with it.  Eventually, the boys were no longer allowed to spank the girls because, you know, pervy.  And  that's how #metoo was born.

This moment in history was brought to you by GE.  GE: we bring good things to life.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2019, 05:12 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Ooh, that's gonna stick.

That's what I said to her after she spanked me and I got some on her.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 03:37 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: No matter how many times I ask my wife she always tells me, "No."

That’s foreplay. No means yes! Ninja

Reply/Quote
I remember a punch per year between me and my friends. Generally on the shoulder. I think the last time I did that was when I was a senior in HS. Never heard of this spanking version.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote