Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is that a pretty good statement?
Who knows where it goes from here?  Such heart.  Such will.  To go with all that talent.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
One of the most hard fought wins I've ever seen.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need an EKG.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 05:32 PM)McC Wrote: Who knows where it goes from here?  Such heart.  Such will.  To go with all that talent.

Bengals got lucky.

No but congrats. this was a great win. Glad to see we didn't fold.
Reply/Quote
With the way they came back, I'd say yes it is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They tried so hard to make me give up hope, and they tried so hard to make it right.

I can't believe what I just watched.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 05:34 PM)Big Boss Wrote: One of the most hard fought wins I've ever seen.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need an EKG.

Save a spot for me.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
My pulse was at 167 after that end of regulation field goal. It's hardly come down since then. Cardiac Cats....
Reply/Quote
That was key - they did not fold.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
That is a statement! I will admit it, I was a bit negative when the team was down by 17...

But this team is different, normally if we were losing by 17... It's game over. But this team.. has proven that they can come back and has made a comeback! I am absolutely mindblown by this game!

#ANDYDALTON4MVP
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 05:32 PM)McC Wrote: Who knows where it goes from here?  Such heart.  Such will.  To go with all that talent.

Still a lot of mistakes, but the team picking themselves up off the mat down 17 in the 4th quarter is one of the most impressive comebacks I've ever seen this team pull off.  Andy was huge in the clutch today, and should silence most of his doubters with his 4th quarter performance today.  The Seahawks roughed him up every chance he got, and he didn't let it get to him.  Great to see the D FINALLY play to it's potential when it had to down the stretch, too.
Reply/Quote
Fan reactions at 24-7 were pretty much all down and out...but this team now turns thing round, has more heart, guts and undoubted talent. This is a HUGE statement, the game was big before, but the way we won it makes it an even bigger statement.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Offense gave a bad turnover for 6, but the team had a lot of heart.

We are playing for home field advantage in the playoffs now. Very, very nice.

The New Dalton continues to looking real good.

Reply/Quote
17 down & the D holds. Offense gets it done. Yes this was a statement game.
Reply/Quote
Statement game for Dalton more than anyone else. Bend don't break

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
this team has heart

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This is a statement game. The statement is "We are the most determined team in the league".

Classic game. One of the best I've seen this decade.
Reply/Quote
It is a good statement for sure. It makes me think of...

Reply/Quote
Down 24-7 in the 4th to the Legion and winning, probably a shock to that team, but they're no superbowl team this year. Shows the offense can overcome.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 05:44 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Statement game for Dalton more than anyone else. Bend don't break

Agreed!  I'd take that kid over any QB in the league right now - very special guy we have there!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
It's like I said in the Gameday thread.

You can't blame the ones (me included) who got discouraged when they played so flat on O and D and got down 17 points to a top tier NFL defense in the 4th. Spotlight game and looked like another wilt was happening.

But it didn't.

HUGE win not just for being 5-0 but also a spotlight game, gaining respect and seeing both O and D gut it up in the fourth and shred one of the better defenses in the league for 20 points in the 4th and OT. Character win.
Reply/Quote