Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the IRA a Terrorist Organization?
(08-27-2015, 02:26 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I know you and I share a fondness for weird pockets in history, but this is the first I've ever heard of this.  Do you have link I can check out?

I would have never known about this until my buddies wife was telling me about her 1st marriage.... Her in laws were in the IRA and were being hid in various indian reservations and northern Mexico. We are havng dinner with them Saturday night I will ask her for more details and where to find out more info.

It was crazy when she loved in Cornwall their home was bugged. She was questioned but had no knowledge and since their crimes were before they met she was able to walk away. She met my buddy and moved here. Her ex mother in law and sister in law both did hard time .
(08-28-2015, 02:26 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I would have never known about this until my buddies wife was telling me about her 1st marriage.... Her in laws were in the IRA and were being hid in various indian reservations and northern Mexico.    We are havng dinner with them Saturday night I will ask her for more details and where to find out more info.  

It was crazy when she loved in Cornwall their home was bugged.  She was questioned but had no knowledge and since their crimes were  before they met she was able to walk away.   She met my buddy and moved here.   Her ex mother in law and sister in law both did hard time .

Interesting...so you're buddies wife's first husband has in-laws in the NRA that were hiding out in various Indian reservations and northern Mexico?  We need to party together sometime. Dancing
(08-28-2015, 02:40 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Interesting...so you're buddies wife's first husband has in-laws in the NRA that were hiding out in various Indian reservations and northern Mexico?  We need to party together sometime. Dancing

Yeah she is a trip. It's funny because my friend is pretty boring.... So it's funny to see them together, I know her fiancé visa was a real issue due to her previous connections. He almost had to move there...

I think she likes the fact he is boring and uneventful. She said she was scared after the authorities told her what her in laws were involved with .... Father in law was arrested outside an indian reservation by the FBI.
(08-28-2015, 02:52 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah she is a trip.  

Are you bringing the peyote?