Poll: Is this team overall better than last year?
Yes, better
No, worse
Not sure
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the team better now compared to last year?
Upgrade overall.

Vonn Bell leaving hurts but in exchange we are faster across the board in the defensive backfield. We also added an EDGE piece to the DL rotation which hopefully results in less wear and tear.

Offensively the line got a nice upgrade even if Jonah sits out and Collins is on PUP. If one of them is back and makes RT their own so much the better - I kinda think Carman is actually going to beat them all out ultimately. Running back lost blocking but got a desperately needed injection of speed. TE is kind of a wash. And the WR room had its lower half remodeled with a pair of picks who look nice and provide us some insurance so that if we have an injury we aren't again looking at Taylor out there or Morgan.

Special teams got a Punter whose skillset lines up better with our team scheme.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the team suffered in FA. We aren’t better at TE or Safety. But I think we are better in the OL. I think we are better at DE. I think we have a lot more depth at some important spots that hurt us last year and they are trying to rectify it. When Hendrickson got hurt our pass rush suffered. When our OL had injuries we suffered. When Tyler Boyd went out we suffered. So I marked better but not much.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Yes
Reply/Quote