Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a definite NO at #12
For you? We all know who the top rated guys are. Who would make you pissed if we selected at #12?
Reply/Quote
Connor Williams and Marcus davenport.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
Any QB in draft even though am a huge Lamar Jackson fan
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Any BPA that doesn’t address our immediate needs.

Reply/Quote
Any wr. Not a fan of McGlinchey at 12 either.
Reply/Quote
No to Connor Williams I do not want another injured offensive line personnel too risky.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Agreed on Connor Williams.

Same for any CB, WR, or DLinemen.

I'm also a bit nervous about Josh Allen.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2018, 08:25 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Any BPA that doesn’t address our immediate needs.

This^^^

Especially no QB.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Probably only WR or CB at this point.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2018, 10:32 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: No to Connor Williams I do not want another injured offensive line personnel too risky.

Agree with this as well. 

Nothing personal other than we need healthy guys ready to compete for job immediately. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
There is no definite no besides kicker and punter.
Reply/Quote
I really wanna say CB but with Dennard entering the final year of his contract and Jones's option likely not getting picked up for 2018, I can see CB being on the table as insurance in case Dennard doesn't get extended.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
No QBs. In fact anything other than Offensive Line is an issue.
Reply/Quote
The draft's a crap shoot, but at #12 they should be trying to draft someone that they expect to be a day-one contributor.

In other words, no QB.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
WR, RB, K, P and TE because there isnt one worthy of 12
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2018, 11:24 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Agreed on Connor Williams.

Same for any CB, WR, or DLinemen.

I'm also a bit nervous about Josh Allen.

Id never say never to a CB or DE of the right one fell. In a passing league those positions are too valuable. Add OT to the list. Premium positions.
In this draft Nelson is the only OL that we’d have to take at 12. Chubb only DE that we’d have to take, regardless of need. OT is weak this year with too many questions about Brown and Conner.
Reply/Quote
So today I was having lunch at the golf course. The TV was on to ESPN and they were talking about how Rosen will fall down the draft boards. They were showing game highlights of him and I noticed UCLA's LT was getting beat pretty bad a lot. According to Kyper Rosen will fall to the Dolphins at #11 and you couldn't help but notice who he had us taking at #12, Kolton Miller, the LT that I just watched get beat like a bass drum.....
Reply/Quote
my biggest fear is the OT class in general. over drafting for need. I would much rather take the BPA and moving Boling out or overpay for someone in Free agency

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Any player that would not be an instant starter really. QB even if i like a lot of them is not an immediate need and is
not our biggest problem. I think i would be fine with whoever Pollack wants on the O-line honestly. He knows his stuff.

Don't like Connor Williams cause of the injuries and the Ogbuehi comparisons though and him and Orlando Brown are
both heavy footed.
Reply/Quote