Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there another Democratic hope?
Dems love Bernie. It's too bad that he is not electable. Not because of any brother, but because of his stands on issues. Even if there is no corporate conspiracy in America, there would be if he won the Dem primary.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(07-30-2015, 11:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Cruz can't win a general election. He has little independent appeal.

While Hillary and Bush are both moderate, they still have different opinions on some major issues. There's also the fact that the party in the White House makes a huge difference when it comes to handling SCOTUS retirements, general executive departments policy, and the law making process.

I think Jeb and hillary would put the same type of judges... And govern the same the way. Please post the major differences. And I'm not talking about the built in ones like abortion. I am talking real policy issues.
(07-31-2015, 12:50 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Dems love Bernie. It's too bad that he is not electable. Not because of any brother, but because of his stands on issues. Even if there is no corporate conspiracy in America, there would be if he won the Dem primary.

Watch that video in the DNC thread i made. Matthews pushes DWS on Sanders position in the party.
I'll just leave this right here

Elizabeth Warren

She's just another left winger that I don't want anywhere near the presidency but with Hillary dropping, Sanders gaining a little steam (which is nuts) and the others not even close to being president material, Elizabeth Warren will jump into the race.

It don't matter though, once she does jump in, that's when Hillary will pick up the pace, start interviewing and get that campaign machine rolling. Hillary has been coasting up until this point, eventually she's going to have to hit the gas and Elizabeth Warren jumping into the race would force Hillary to do just that.

One Hillary's machine is fired up and tuned, there's nothing stopping her from the nomination except for Hillary.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(07-31-2015, 02:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I think Jeb and hillary would put the same type of judges...   And govern the same the way.    Please post the major differences.   And I'm not talking about the built in ones like abortion.   I am talking real policy issues.

I'm not going to explain to you the difference between a Republican or Democrat. If you believe the Democrats would be happy with Jeb in the White House, then you really do not understand politics. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-31-2015, 08:48 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not going to explain to you the difference between a Republican or Democrat. If you believe the Democrats would be happy with Jeb in the White House, then you really do not understand politics. 

meh....He's trying to look bipartisan.  "Liberals are bad M kay!"  "but bush and Hillary are the same, and all politicians are the same....unless they're Liberal! or Progressive, or something!
A guy I've liked for a while is Gov Schweitzer. I haven't heard any rumblings lately, but I have to believe if Hillary falters he would enter the race as quick as Biden or Warren.

But people are raising money, so time is running out for people to continue to sit on the sidelines and wait.
(07-31-2015, 08:48 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not going to explain to you the difference between a Republican or Democrat. If you believe the Democrats would be happy with Jeb in the White House, then you really do not understand politics. 

Ofc people would care over the D or R. But policy wise they are very very close.
(07-31-2015, 10:56 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: meh....He's trying to look bipartisan.  "Liberals are bad M kay!"  "but bush and Hillary are the same, and all politicians are the same....unless they're Liberal! or Progressive, or something!

Not trying to look bipartisan at all. Bush and hillary are very similar. Economic, foreign policy, immigration, tax policy... They both practically agree. The donors who get the favors will be different so yeah I guess that's the case.
(07-30-2015, 11:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: I actually listened to him a good bit when I had a delivery job in the evenings...he was a wacko conspiracy nut but he was entertaining.  Then he stopped being entertaining and was just mean and crazy and I got another job!  Smirk

He started talking about his dog and car and what he had for dinner all the time.  Not sure why he thought people cared.  His rants were hilarious, and when he would tell stories about his childhood in NY he was interesting.  I don't think he's even on the air around here anymore.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(07-31-2015, 03:29 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He started talking about his dog and car and what he had for dinner all the time.  Not sure why he thought people cared.  His rants were hilarious, and when he would tell stories about his childhood in NY he was interesting.  I don't think he's even on the air around here anymore.  

I actually got banned from his Facebook page for asking what his doctorate was in.  This was just in the last couple years though.  He may have already been of the deep end.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Although he is registered as an Independent I think Deez Nuts could be a player on the Democratic ticket

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/deez-nuts-is-running-for-president/

Deez Nuts Announces Candidacy For President

Mr. Nuts faces his strongest opposition from Bernie Sanders (D-Vermont), who, according to pre-polling, currently holds 30 percent of the popular vote in Nuts’s home state of Iowa. Pundits attribute this primarily to his devotion to a strong middle class. Can Deez Nuts challenge Sanders’s platform with sharper ideas on the economy while still holding the moderate-conservatives who find the Republican nominees too wonky? It’s a question that burns as the long march to 2016 election convenes.
(07-30-2015, 11:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So no suggestions for another option?

since you are into the NOW fine, the polls have both Dems kicking the shit out of all repubs.

(07-31-2015, 09:54 PM)RASCAL Wrote: since you are into the NOW fine, the polls have both Dems kicking the shit out of all repubs.

Curious to see the polls you are referring to.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-31-2015, 09:54 PM)RASCAL Wrote: since you are into the NOW fine, the polls have both Dems kicking the shit out of all repubs.

Based on the polls Rand Paul is beating hillary in 5 swing states That obama won.
(07-31-2015, 11:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Based on the polls Rand Paul is beating  hillary in 5 swing states That obama won.

Which would be great for you (link?) if the election were held tomorrow.  Like I said in another post, all the "damaging" stuff for Hillary is happening way too early to matter in the GE.  You give the awful impression of a person who's never actually witnessed a presidential election cycle.
(08-01-2015, 12:22 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Which would be great for you (link?) if the election were held tomorrow.  Like I said in another post, all the "damaging" stuff for Hillary is happening way too early to matter in the GE.  You give the awful impression of a person who's never actually witnessed a presidential election cycle.

He has been beating her in swing state polls for quite some time. Google away
(07-30-2015, 10:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is looking more and more like Hillary might be a criminal and if not she is slipping quickly in the Polls. Sanders has a younger brother that’s a Colonel. O’Malley is a joke. There is talk that Bidden might throw his hat in the ring, but he has been a laughing stock ever since he was named VP.

My wife was listening to Mike Savage a few years back and he warned that Obama would break the term limits and run for a 3rd term and Obama bragged earlier in the week he thought if h ran he would win.

Two questions: Is there a viable candidate in the Democratic Party? What would it take for Obama to remove the term limits?

I've been saying all along that the Libs really want Elizabeth Warren instead of Clinton.  That's why they media isn't trying to protect Clinton more.  If Clinton has to quit, it will be Warren against Bush IMO.  Bush's running mate will be Carly Fiorina.  I'm not sure who they will put with Warren.  

I think  personally  think TPTB want Bush, whose politics are quite liberal.  That's why everyone on both sides is hitting Trump so hard.  He's not playing by the elite's "rules" and he doesn't need anyone else's money.  
(08-01-2015, 12:30 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He has been beating her in swing state polls for quite some time.   Google away

Outstanding job of actually refuting the point made.   Rolleyes
(08-01-2015, 12:22 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Which would be great for you (link?) if the election were held tomorrow.  Like I said in another post, all the "damaging" stuff for Hillary is happening way too early to matter in the GE.  You give the awful impression of a person who's never actually witnessed a presidential election cycle.

Exactly, It matters not what or where Hillary is right now or anyone for that matter.

The American people have such short attention spans that everything that comes out now will be forgotten once the General Election rolls around. Then, as the Republican candidate starts bringing up the Email Server, Benghazi or anything about how Hillary, the people will see it as Old White Guys with little peckers beating up on a woman.

Needless to say, no matter who is elected president, the country is screwed in my opinion.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.