Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any defending this latest angle on Burfict's sack on Big Ben
Not a good look.

http://deadspin.com/vontaze-burfict-is-so-dirty-1752214229?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Reply/Quote
How is it dirty to legally tackle someone? burficts hit on ben was perfectly clean and legal
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:43 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Not a good look.

http://deadspin.com/vontaze-burfict-is-so-dirty-1752214229?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Hard to tell....that vine is so chopped up....he may have been in the process of getting up to celebrate the sack and the knee hits him.  Anyway, I'm not sure how that is supposed to cause an injury to a grow man's shoulder with shoulder pads on.  If anyone thinks that would even hurt a little, they need to put on some pads. You have to understand the media here, and there is a witch hunt going on now.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:47 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hard to tell....that vine is so chopped up....he may have been in the process of getting up to celebrate the sack and the knee hits him.  Anyway, that was Pig Pen's left shoulder, and I'm not sure how that is supposed to cause an injury to a grow man's shoulder with shoulder pads on.  If anyone thinks that would even hurt a little, they need to put on some pads.  You have to understand the media here, and there is a witch hunt going on now.

Not that I disagree with what you are stating other than it looks like his right shoulder to me. What am I missing? 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:47 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hard to tell....that vine is so chopped up....he may have been in the process of getting up to celebrate the sack and the knee hits him.  Anyway, that was Pig Pen's left shoulder, and I'm not sure how that is supposed to cause an injury to a grow man's shoulder with shoulder pads on.  If anyone thinks that would even hurt a little, they need to put on some pads.  You have to understand the media here, and there is a witch hunt going on now.

Definitely his right shoulder dude.

Reply/Quote
When I saw it during the game, I thought he was getting up to after grabbing the Ball .. Not sure from this angle it looks kind of intentional.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:50 PM)Rhinocero23 Wrote: Not that I disagree with what you are stating other than it looks like his right shoulder to me. What am I missing? 

You are right.....I thought Roethlisberger was on his stomach when I watched originally.....my mistake.  Thanks for the clarification. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:51 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Definitely his right shoulder dude.

(01-11-2016, 12:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: You are right.....I thought Roethlisberger was on his stomach when I watched originally.....my mistake.  Thanks for the clarification. ThumbsUp

See here..... Wink

Reply/Quote
Dude is dirty and Bengal's fans will still continue to defend him. Their bigger issue is with the refs and how the Bengals got "screwed again". It's also the medias fault.

Burfict needs to be held accountable.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I say who cares. It wasn't called and that is that. I won't join the crucify Burfict movement.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
That Vine makes me wonder why it's cut the way it is. My guess is it's because an honest 6 six seconds puts everything into a perspective they don't want to show...
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:54 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Dude is dirty and Bengal's fans will still continue to defend him. Their bigger issue is with the refs and how the Bengals got "screwed again". It's also the medias fault.

For what?

Single Handedly Saving the game for the bengals only to have hill fumble it away?

For cleanly sacking Big Ben?

For having steeler players target his knees all game?

What is it he did wrong hit a WR with his Sholder?
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:54 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Dude is dirty and Bengal's fans will still continue to defend him. Their bigger issue is with the refs and how the Bengals got "screwed again". It's also the medias fault.

Hell yeah he's dirty!  After 30+ years of watching those assholes in the piss and black shove us around, it's HIGH TIME we had our own Lambert/Lloyd/Harrison.

That said, some of his calls are based on reputation, but in fairness, he has earned that reputation.  I said it in another thread, as long as his questionable stuff is corralled to twice a year, I'm golden with it.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:54 PM)McC Wrote: I say who cares.  It wasn't called and that is that.  I won't join the crucify Burfict movement.

Yeah, I will GAF about this when the throw a flag on the hit on Bernard.....
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: For what?

Single Handedly Saving the game for the bengals only to have hill fumble it away?

For cleanly sacking Big Ben?

For having steeler players target his knees all game?

What is it he did wrong hit a WR with his Sholder?

Don't forget the DeCastro tackle......

Reply/Quote

I'm glad he's a Bengal.  He has been more than held accountable.  I'll defend him until he kills someone and if that's a Steeler, probably even then. 

I wish he would have kicked the rapist in the face, the balls, the chest on his way to his feet.  And then stomped him again.   Sometimes, the only way to deal with the scum of the earth is to act like scum.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:58 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, I will GAF about this when the throw a flag on the hit on Bernard.....

......or DeCastro, or Porter.....

Taze needs to check his emotions a little and not get baited.  As for the hard hits and baiting of his own.....I'm down.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:55 PM)gobobro Wrote: That Vine makes me wonder why it's cut the way it is. My guess is it's because an honest 6 six seconds puts everything into a perspective they don't want to show...
Kinda what I was hinting at too.....

Reply/Quote
I will. His knee touched Ben. BFD.
Reply/Quote

He will be held accountable. Fined and Suspended. 

It's idiotic to want to cut the player that was the main reason we even made that a game to begin with.  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote