Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any news on who we expect back after the bye?
So far all I can find is probably Price.

What about Vigil? Dennard? Gio?

And what about Kroft? Right now the offense could really use him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 02:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: So far all I can find is probably Price.

What about Vigil? Dennard? Gio?

And what about Kroft? Right now the offense could really use him.

I am hearing VIGIL,tez,Bernard, kroft, and they are going to play the te that was just activated.They need to keep Phillips in the secondary and bring the linebacker Jefferson in and let the guy frickin play football.marvin butt hole lewis.
Reply/Quote
If they get Vigil, Kroft, and Dennard back, that will be significant. But If they do get Price back as well, it will be even better. If Burict can show something next game and just play football without all the antics, the Bengals have a chance against NO.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Price back will (once he is settled in) restore our ability to run inside we had when he was playing. Gio and Kroft back would be huge, as both are viable receiving targets with fairly sure hands. Dennard would give us back some secondary depth and Vigil may be the biggest absence on defense as he can cover and tackles okay.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like just about everybody that doesn’t have a season ending injury, is a good bet to return. I think getting Price, Gio, Dennard and Tez back would do the most good for the team.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 03:10 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I am hearing VIGIL,tez,Bernard, kroft, and they are going to play the te that was just activated.They need to keep Phillips in the secondary and bring the linebacker Jefferson in and let the guy frickin play football.marvin butt hole lewis.

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO Yes

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Looks like Austin will be back, so that is an issue
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Clint Boling who missed the 2nd half of the Bucs game was suffering from back spasms and should be good to go next week.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
According to Lap last night, Vigil was still in a brace and on crutches.
Reply/Quote