Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there anywhere I can listen to the games on my phone?
(08-09-2018, 05:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I had some streams that didn't work on Reddit too and were acting weird.

I don't even try it with my computer anymore, shut me down once, had bad virus in one of those streams.

With my phone Reddit sometimes works though, love to get a good stream when i can on my phone.

Will have to do this a lot this year with us last year having such a bad year.

When we win a lot we get more primetime games.

Ive never had a major problem using a link from reddit section. I typically choose one from someone that is verified on there, run AdBlock in my browser, which is Firefox again instead of Chrome. Then afterwards I run a CCleaner sweep with a quick malware scan to be sure. Regardless though, it is much better and reliable than those sites like firstrow and others with bad quality.

But starting this year I am going to try using the Ace stream links also found in the same reddit sections with the other links. Need to download the player for it, like the VLC player, and stream through that instead of the browser. They worked great for the World Cup couple months ago with no issues, knock on wood though.  EDIT: didnt see any ace stream links for the game, so nevermind that lol
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 05:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I had some streams that didn't work on Reddit too and were acting weird.

I don't even try it with my computer anymore, shut me down once, had bad virus in one of those streams.

With my phone Reddit sometimes works though, love to get a good stream when i can on my phone.

Will have to do this a lot this year with us last year having such a bad year.

When we win a lot we get more primetime games.

Buffstreams is usually the top upvoted comment and has the most stable/highest quality/safest streams.  I use my XBOX one to stream and it works really well.
:andy:
Reply/Quote