Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this Daltons "Brady /Beldsoe" moment?
(10-19-2020, 11:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Prime time Andy in the house. 

If that is your takeaway from this game, you haven't been watching.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:28 PM)Wire22Wire Wrote: Dalton is so freaking awful

Missed Throws

Laying his wrs out

Dink and dunk

Terrible decision making

Just hilarious to see.  This will be his breakout season!!!!!

Trolls not welcome. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He’s gonna have a 48 passer rating

Dalton can’t even recognize a blitz. Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If that is your takeaway from this game, you haven't been watching.

I've been watching the majority of it. I have 2 Cardinals going in one league and 2 Cowboys going in the other. I've taken the lead in both. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've been watching the majority of it. I have 2 Cardinals going in one league and 2 Cowboys going in the other. I've taken the lead in both. 

So you watched Elliott lose two fumbles that led to 14 points, a WR drop a Dalton TD pass in the end zone, another WR get TACKLED in his route without a PI call INT that led to another 7 points, and your conclusion was Prime Time Andy?

That ain't it, man.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So you watched Elliott lose two fumbles that led to 14 points, a WR drop a Dalton TD pass in the end zone, another WR get TACKLED in his route without a PI call INT that led to another 7 points, and your conclusion was Prime Time Andy?

That ain't it, man.

Yeah. It's prime time Andy alright.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. It's prime time Andy alright.

It sure is.

5.2 YPA, awful blitz recognition, multiple  picks (Should have been more, with one a pick 6 to open the game) panicked and scattered in the pocket, laying out his Wrs deep against safeties,  and missing his open WRs deep. 

Andy Dalton is a loser    Thank god he is gone

AweeShunks, he is so nice, tho
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So you watched Elliott lose two fumbles that led to 14 points, a WR drop a Dalton TD pass in the end zone, another WR get TACKLED in his route without a PI call INT that led to another 7 points, and your conclusion was Prime Time Andy?

That ain't it, man.

you're right about those facts. however this is like watching the bengals get destroyed on a monday night at home. it's not really dalton's fault but he's clearly not near as good as kyler murray is he? i think the dalton argument just got put to bed. he was always mediocre at best.
Reply/Quote
I just want to see a 4-12 team win that division and host a playoff game.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:14 PM)Joelist Wrote: What are you laughing about? This type of slanted officiating is all too familiar to Bengals fans. They don't call one of the most blatant PIs in recent NFL history and do call a ticky tack one in favor of ARI.

The notion of the Cowboys getting hosed by the refs in favor of the Cardinals goes against the mantra of the fixed NFL paradigm, though.  
Reply/Quote
I just hope they all had fun.

Reply/Quote
Andy plays horrible. Daltoners "It was everyone else's fault" lol lol.. His first pass was a dropped pick 6 to a LB with no one else around. From that point on I just laughed.. So glad the Red BB gun is gone.. I have countless stealer fans tell me( I live in Stealer country) they laughed about Dalton when they had to play the Bengals.. Burrow?, they arent laughing anymore.. there has never been a stretch where Andy threw for 300 yards 4 out of 5 games..Even when he had those great teams around him. The guy just isn't good at all.. What are you watching? He got trashed today by all the experts lol.. I loved every second of it.. He just needs a better team and coach. Right guys?
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 10:31 PM)Wire22Wire Wrote: He did look bad.   But he always locks in and finds it.

He’s so under the radar good

He won me my fantasy game this week! 5-1 baby.. closer to that 1,500$ every week!
Reply/Quote

That ain't it, man.

Lol, You really love Dalton dont you? He was Horrible... His first throw should have been a pick 6 to a LB with no one else around. His footwork is horrible. He sailed at least 5-8 balls. 1 on a 3rd that was no where near a wide open Amari.. His bnb pocket presence is God Awful.. I like how you point out all this other stuff as to make it look like everyone sucks but Dalton.. lol Ridiculous... 
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:54 PM)WildCat Wrote: you're right about those facts. however this is like watching the bengals get destroyed on a monday night at home. it's not really dalton's fault but he's clearly not near as good as kyler murray is he? i think the dalton argument just got put to bed. he was always mediocre at best.

The Dalton scale wasn't made up for no reason lol.. Hes getting crucified in the media and all the cowboy forums... I don't understand how anyone thinks you could win meaningful games with him.. I mean it's so obvious what he is by now, but some people cant except is cuz you know, he is a nice guy and all...
Reply/Quote
Dalton is a strange QB. The guy was fearless for 5-6 years and made great decisions then just fell apart. Bad decision making, gun shy look, very inaccurate. Just fell apart all at once.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 05:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Despite having one of the better defenses in the league during most of playoff run under Dalton the Bengals could not win shit if Dalton was not playing well.  

If Dalton did not have a passer rating of at least 90 the Bengals only won .361% of their games (26-46), but if he was over 90 then they won over 75% of their games (46-15).

Dalton carried the Bengals while he was here.

Who do you think carried our offense?  The running game? Hilarious LMAO
He never beat good teams, only the bottom feeders. Couldn’t beat Pittsburgh, or any playoff caliper teams.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2020, 12:41 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Dalton is a strange QB. The guy was fearless for 5-6 years and made great decisions then just fell apart. Bad decision making, gun shy look, very inaccurate. Just fell apart all at once.

I didn't see Dalton as much as you guys but this sounds about right. It does seem like his play fell off more quickly than a lot of other QBs
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 05:25 PM)Tony Wrote: Come on already with this Dalton BS.. No one cares..
This! It just boggles my mind how anybody can't give a rats ass about former Bengals.

They don't play in Cincinnati anymore. Let it go.

Anybody not wearing a striped black and orange helmet isn't worth the time / energy to even think about...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Dalton is heading to the COVID list

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote