Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this Marvin last game?
Exclamation 
The motivation of this team is completely shot. I think it's time for Marvin to go make lazor or Geunther the interim head coach then bring in Gruden in the offseason ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis? More like Marvin Poo-is, amirite?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Marvin Lewis? More like Marvin Poo-is, amirite?

Boom
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Marvin Lewis?  More like Marvin Poo-is, amirite?

They need that bum-dum tssh drum thing on here.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Marvin Lewis?  More like Marvin Poo-is, amirite?

Or Marvin Loseis..... Or Marvin Screwsus... Marvin 2002is!
Reply/Quote

[Image: 1xN07.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Now you know Mikey Boy will never pay a player or coach to go away. He will be here the rest of the season at least.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 07:37 PM)Always a Bengal Wrote: Now you know Mikey Boy will never pay a player or coach to go away. He will be here the rest of the season at least.

Zampese?
Reply/Quote
Last week should have been his last game. What could happen--the offense might not move the ball or the defense not stop anybody?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
They are not going to humiliate Marvin like that. He’s finish the season, and that will be that.

As for these last two games, I blame the players. They are showing no professional pride. It’s really pathetic.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
This will be Marv’s last game! Queue the touchdown music! I don’t want to work...
Reply/Quote