Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Isaiah Prince signed by Broncos
Isaiah Prince was not offered a futures contract by the Bengals which meant he become free agent at the conclusion of the Bengals season. He has been signed by the Broncos to a futures contract. The writing was on the wall when he wasn't kept on the 53 rosters and not only didn't displace 2nd teamers Adeniji and Carman but even Smith was above him when they needed the extra lineman.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2023, 11:53 PM)pally Wrote: Isaiah Prince was not offered a futures contract by the Bengals which meant he become free agent at the conclusion of the Bengals season.  He has been signed by the Broncos to a futures contract.  The writing was on the wall when he wasn't kept on the 53 rosters and not only didn't displace 2nd teamers Adeniji and Carman but even Smith was above him when they needed the extra lineman.

The guy had every chance in the world to be the dude and couldn't after several years. Odds are strong he isn't.
Reply/Quote
A sign that they will keep churning the depth chart until they get the kind of role players they need.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who??
Reply/Quote
Do the Broncos need Jonah too? We could make a deal.
Reply/Quote
Bengals need better anyway

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Is there info on Ben Brown G/C out of Ole Miss? He went to IR with a bicep injury but had a very nice first pre-season game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Good riddance, he was a liability in pass protection in college, he isn't any better as a professional.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 01:47 AM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Do the Broncos need Jonah too? We could make a deal.

Lol
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 04:48 AM)Synric Wrote: Is there info on Ben Brown G/C out of Ole Miss? He went to IR with a bicep injury but had a very nice first pre-season game.

No word on his injury but he is under contract until 2025 so we will see him again at OTAs.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Addition by subtraction thing
Reply/Quote
I won't lose any sleep over this.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Meh

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
It's already hard to find a good OL early in the draft, and that likelihood rises exponentially the later in the draft you go.
It's no surprise guys like Prince and Adeniji never ascend into a worthwhile player in the NFL.
I wish Prince the best of luck with the Broncos, but I'm glad he's not a Bengal.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
The sky has definitely fallen.. no wait..Just sprinkling unless the sky is all water all the time..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Didn’t he play the full SB and recorded a 0 pff score?
Reply/Quote
Yep, he started and played the entire Super Bowl as our RT. This is a pretty strong tell of how bad the talent was on our O-line last year.

And yet...we almost won the damn game. Just like we almost beat KC with mediocre backups across the OL, including a guy who got cut by the freakin Texans.

Can we please stop asking Frank Pollack to make chicken salad out of chicken shit? Can we please give the man 5 capable starters and quality depth?
Reply/Quote
So I guess the plan is to have Russel Wilson killed
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 04:48 AM)Synric Wrote: Is there info on Ben Brown G/C out of Ole Miss? He went to IR with a bicep injury but had a very nice first pre-season game.

No idea on his recovery but the knock on him was that he isnt athletic enough to play the wide zone.  Come to find out none of them were, he should be very solid in this power gap run game we have now.  He can handle center and guard which frees up Hill's spot as well.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 09:20 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Good riddance, he was a liability in pass protection in college, he isn't any better as a professional.

No kidding. I hadn’t seen someone chase his guy to the QB that much since Billy Price played guard.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote