Broncos can have him...
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 05:54 PM)Destro Wrote: So I guess the plan is to have Russel Wilson killed

Nah, he's better when he scrambles. They just want to make sure he scrambles now.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 03:13 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Yep, he started and played the entire Super Bowl as our RT.  This is a pretty strong tell of how bad the talent was on our O-line last year.

And yet...we almost won the damn game.  Just like we almost beat KC with mediocre backups across the OL, including a guy who got cut by the freakin Texans.

Can we please stop asking Frank Pollack to make chicken salad out of chicken shit?  Can we please give the man 5 capable starters and quality depth?

THIS x  1000  !!!!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
So long, sweet Prince.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Iinm, Prince is suffering from a medical condition of some kind- I think it's asthma- which is why he got supplanted by Smith in the playoffs. I think I heard Lap say something like that. Had he been kept on the roster next year, he would've been on PUP anyway. Not sure what the deal is in Denver. It may just be contract gymnastics/favor for a favor-type stuff.
Reply/Quote