Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isaiah Prince
(03-22-2021, 12:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I never really watched him play at OSU, and know he was released by the Dolphins. Opted out last year, so is this guy worth keeping, should we expect anything out of him if he returns this year?

Reminds me a lot of Villenueva.  The Bengals had him, too, and considered him a project but released him and he went on to have a really good career as a steeler.  He has a lot of the tools, but it depends on his dedication and coaching.  

If I were Prince, I would live in the weight room and work with Big Willie.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 10:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Reminds me a lot of Villenueva.  The Bengals had him, too, and considered him a project but released him and he went on to have a really good career as a steeler.  He has a lot of the tools, but it depends on his dedication and coaching.  

If I were Prince, I would live in the weight room and work with Big Willie.  

He was trying to play TE when he was here, was he not? I don't remember him being very good at it, even though I was rooting for him. He needed to put on the weight and move positions.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 10:12 AM)Sled21 Wrote: He was trying to play TE when he was here, was he not? I don't remember him being very good at it, even though I was rooting for him. He needed to put on the weight and move positions.

I think he came in as a TE and they were making him an OT.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote