Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isaiah Wynn Breakdown video
Shout out to Voch doing a great job on breaking down Wynn.  My 2nd favorite lineman in this draft.

enjoy

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Sadly, I expect him to be drafted before 21.
Reply/Quote
Wynn is my favorite O-Line prospect.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Has always been Nelson then Wynn for me.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2018, 09:00 PM)Okeana Wrote: Shout out to Voch doing a great job on breaking down Wynn.  My 2nd favorite lineman in this draft.

enjoy

I have been big on McGlinchey all along, but this has my full attention. Wynn seemed more aggressive here than any film I've seem on McGlinchey. Wish Voch had a similar analyses on McGlinchey for direct comparison's sake. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Nobody else agrees but believe he could be our Center as well.

If not he definitely can play guard.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 12:29 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: I have been big on McGlinchey all along, and still am, but this has my full attention. Wish Voch had a similar analyses on McGlinchey for direct comparison's sake. 

McGlinchey is solid too but will stay at OT (which we need) and Wynn is going to move inside.

Will be happy with either but expect a LT to be gone for sure, where the guard could slip through. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 12:50 AM)Go Cards Wrote: McGlinchey is solid too but will stay at OT (which we need) and Wynn is going to move inside.

Will be happy with either but expect a LT to be gone for sure, where the guard could slip through. 

I can see Wynn at RT also.

Reply/Quote
I would take Wynn at 21 over pretty much any prospects that are expected to be there. Including McGlinchey.

If Price were there, it'd be a hard decision, but the fact that there's 3 starting potential centers in Ragnow, Price and Daniels makes me think we could wait until the 2nd round if Wynn is still there at 21.
Reply/Quote
I'd take Wynn with a move up in the second to secure a Center, but I think they aren't as worried about guard.
Reply/Quote
Dude is good, doubt he will fall to 21 watching this let alone where i have him going to us in the 2nd in my mock.

Thing is i agree with Au165 that the coaches don't value Guard as much as we do and after seeing Ragnow's Pro-day numbers
he might not be there at 46 now. I think we have to take Price or Ragnow at 21 now honestly.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 06:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Dude is good, doubt he will fall to 21 watching this let alone where i have him going to us in the 2nd in my mock.

Thing is i agree with Au165 that the coaches don't value Guard as much as we do and after seeing Ragnow's Pro-day numbers
he might not be there at 46 now. I think we have to take Price or Ragnow at 21 now honestly.

What if...  They took Wynn at 21, to play Center?  

Yeah, it sounds a little crazy at first, but his draft profile on NFL.com even says something about maybe being a Center in the NFL.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 12:46 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Nobody else agrees but believe he could be our Center as well.

Yep, if we get him in the first, then if a Tackle is there or another C/G we can grab them. Leaves us with some options. I'm hoping he makes it to our pick, but not so sure anymore. He's been moving up to much.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 12:46 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Nobody else agrees but believe he could be our Center as well.

(03-27-2018, 06:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What if...  They took Wynn at 21, to play Center?  

Yeah, it sounds a little crazy at first, but his draft profile on NFL.com even says something about maybe being a Center in the NFL.

If we Draft Wynn at 21 to play Center i am all for it. Has to be the plan from the get go. No waiting around seeing where
he fits unless Price or Ragnow fall to us at 46 which now i do not see happening after Price being ready by TC and Ragnow's
impressive Pro-Day. Needs to be the plan all along.

I think Wynn could hold up against the big NT's we have in the AFC North unlike Daniels.

And if Pollack thinks he is this guy, jump on it. Dude is so talented and versatile, great feet, punch, strength and movement.

(03-27-2018, 06:58 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Yep, if we get him in the first, then if a Tackle is there or another C/G we can grab them. Leaves us with some options. I'm hoping he makes it to our pick, but not so sure anymore. He's been moving up to much.

Damn, these Lineman are looking better and better the more i research them, especially Wynn, Ragnow and Price.

Just the dudes this team needs.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 07:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If we Draft Wynn at 21 to play Center i am all for it. Has to be the plan from the get go. No waiting around seeing where
he fits unless Price or Ragnow fall to us at 46 which now i do not see happening after Price being ready by TC and Ragnow's
impressive Pro-Day. Needs to be the plan all along.

I think Wynn could hold up against the big NT's we have in the AFC North unlike Daniels.

And if Pollack thinks he is this guy, jump on it. Dude is so talented and versatile, great feet, punch, strength and movement.

Honestly, I could see it.  At 6'2" #313, he's got the same squatty build as most NTs, has 33"+ arms to go along with it.  Dude is pure power in the proverbial "phone booth", had glowing power reports from Senior Bowl practices.

I don't see any reason they wouldn't consider him for the job.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 08:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Honestly, I could see it.  At 6'2" #313, he's got the same squatty build as most NTs, has 33"+ arms to go along with it.  Dude is pure power in the proverbial "phone booth", had glowing power reports from Senior Bowl practices.

I don't see any reason they wouldn't consider him for the job.

Not to mention Isiaah is one smart sumbitch. Watching him adjust to what is going on when D-lines run twists is a thing of beauty.

He can adjust from a Linebacker, to a DT, to an End effortlessly. His feet and hands are nearly perfect and even when he gets his
hands out a bit he knows how to fight through it without holding. Watching Voch's vid here he also seems to handle the big guys
even better than the smaller pass rushers using his athleticism and strength. He loves getting to the second level and playing the
game. Truly entertaining video as always with Voch, like this guy even if he is a Cowgirls fan.

In the end this made me want Wynn at 21 more than i did before cause he can do it all and can play nasty and physical if need be.

Quenton Nelson and Isiaah Wynn seem to be the most pro ready players in this Draft, but i also love Price and Ragnow and they
already play the position that is our most dire need.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 01:07 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: I can see Wynn at RT also.

His versatility is what I love the most.

He can play them alll, just got to find where he fits best for us. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Go Cards Wrote: His versatility is what I love the most.

The most versatile O-lineman in this Draft by far. Mason Cole is also versatile, just not near as good.

This is why i have Wynn over Hernandez, as Voch said here he likes more of a imposing type like Hernandez but he can understand
why some like Wynn better. He is much more pro ready and Hernandez is strictly a Guard unlike Wynn who can play all the spots.

Smart and nasty is what Isiaah Wynn is just like Pollack said he likes in his O-lineman. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he is the pick,
i just hope he is our Center like i said unless one of Price or Ragnow falls to us at 46 and we pick one of them up.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 08:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not to mention Isiaah is one smart sumbitch. Watching him adjust to what is going on when D-lines run twists is a thing of beauty.

He can adjust from a Linebacker, to a DT, to an End effortlessly. His feet and hands are nearly perfect and even when he gets his
hands out a bit he knows how to fight through it without holding. Watching Voch's vid here he also seems to handle the big guys
even better than the smaller pass rushers using his athleticism and strength. He loves getting to the second level and playing the
game. Truly entertaining video as always with Voch, like this guy even if he is a Cowgirls fan.

In the end this made me want Wynn at 21 more than i did before cause he can do it all and can play nasty and physical if need be.

Quenton Nelson and Isiaah Wynn seem to be the most pro ready players in this Draft, but i also love Price and Ragnow and they
already play the position that is our most dire need.

When I first saw his hand size, I thought of it as a detriment.  (his hands are 8.5", and for comparison mine are 10", and I'm also 6'2")  Then, as I watched the video, I began to see them as a blessing to him.  He doesn't grab and grip, he's constantly resetting those hands for better position.  

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Go Cards Wrote: His versatility is what I love the most.

So many here have done such a great job of flushing out the good candidates, along with good supporting details. But we can only react to film and the print reviews, which means Pollack has yet to determine who the best fit will be for C. RG. and RT. Whatever the Bengals draft board looks like, I am praying that Pollack is not impeded in any way in getting the players he wants, and/or needs to make it all work. WTS, we need this Wynn guy. And two more like him.   Pray

Reply/Quote