Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isaiah Wynn apparently has "some" experience at C
(03-28-2018, 06:17 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I was serious about grabbing a keg, picking up Wyche on the way, and heading down your place. Or at least something similar 'cause we're celebrating if that would happen.

Sounds like a plan, heck we might even get to see a good concert.  Walnut Creek Amphitheater is only 15 minutes from our place.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2018, 12:45 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Just found this article from a few years ago. It talks about how Wynn has actually taken some snaps at C back in 2015.
https://www.redandblack.com/sports/competing-for-starting-center-isaiah-wynn-competes-for-his-role/article_0ed356e2-da01-11e4-96e8-a7f19eef1906.html

Wynn is my second-favorite OL prospect behind Nelson, but I felt that OG and LT were the three best positions right now heading into the draft. Also, I see Ragnow and Price as better fits than Daniels at C in Pollack's scheme, but I don't think either are ideal picks at 21 and there's a slight chance neither will be available at 46. And I gotta say, from reading this, it does give me more confidence that perhaps Wynn could become a good C in the NFL. So perhaps I'd roll the dice on Wynn at 21 with the intent to first try him at C.

Your thoughts on Wynn as an option at C after reading the article?

Wanting him more at 21 now that he has some experience. Want Ragnow or Price more cause they have pretty much always
played Center but i like Wynn's strength better than Daniels.
Reply/Quote