Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel to Pay $9,000 to Any Civilian Willing to Help Deport Asylum Seekers by Force
(01-15-2018, 06:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Escape what?

An economically impoverished region.

Or violence. Or social injustice. There are a lot of reasons to be a refugee.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-15-2018, 06:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just when you think arguments cannot get anymore asinine we get proven wrong.

The title of the article says Israel pays civilians to help deport by force. It says nothing about civilians deporting anyone by force. The word force is used as antonym to volunteer. One can simply read the job description to make this conclusion; however, nobody has ever said a liberal will not pass up even a ridiculous attempt to cry wolf.       

?????    Israel to Pay $9,000 to Any Civilian Willing to Help Deport Asylum Seekers by Force

Wolf????  What????
(01-15-2018, 06:26 PM)treee Wrote: An economically impoverished region.

Or violence. Or social injustice. There are a lot of reasons to be a refugee.

Economic migrants need no protections.
(01-15-2018, 06:36 PM)Dill Wrote: ?????    Israel to Pay $9,000 to Any Civilian Willing to Help Deport Asylum Seekers by Force

Wolf????  What????

It says force because they won’t leave on their own.
(01-15-2018, 11:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: I just can't see how anything could go wrong by paying citizens to turn on each other.   Mellow

Notice that the job qualification requires only a HS degree and prefers military experience, while the task itself requires global research into political/economic conditions and asks for a recommendation.
(01-15-2018, 06:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Economic migrants need no protections.

Depends. If they suffer from malnutrition due to a terrible economy, then they need protection. Not black and white at all.
(01-15-2018, 06:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It says force because they won’t leave on their own.

Don't cry "wolf" to me--explain that to Bfine.
(01-15-2018, 06:46 PM)treee Wrote: Depends. If they suffer from malnutrition due to a terrible economy, then they need protection. Not black and white at all.

No they don’t need protection. They need to go back to their country.
(01-15-2018, 06:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No they don’t need protection.   They need to go back to their country.

Oh I see. You've convinced me now by saying something completely different than the first time I responded to you. Love the nuance. Keep it up  ThumbsUp
(01-15-2018, 06:54 PM)treee Wrote: Oh I see. You've convinced me now by saying something completely different than the first time I responded to you. Love the nuance. Keep it up  ThumbsUp

Being poor is not a reason to be protected. The fact that you somehow think it a valid reason is quite disturbing.
(01-15-2018, 07:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Being poor is not a reason to be protected.   The fact that you somehow think it a valid reason is quite disturbing.

I find it disturbing that you think the poor do not need protection. A fundamental difference in opinion I suppose. 

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”
(01-15-2018, 07:02 PM)treee Wrote: I find it disturbing that you think the poor do not need protection. A fundamental difference in opinion I suppose. 

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”

Not protection in the terms of a visa to this country. I find it quite disturbing that you think they should get a visa to come here just because they are poor. And Israel shouldn’t have to give any either.
(01-15-2018, 07:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not protection in the terms of a visa to this country.  I find it quite disturbing that you think they should get a visa to come here just because they are poor.     And Israel shouldn’t have to give any either.

Everyone deserves refuge if they are in despair. 
(01-15-2018, 06:36 PM)Dill Wrote: ?????    Israel to Pay $9,000 to Any Civilian Willing to Help Deport Asylum Seekers by Force

Wolf????  What????

It has been explained and the job description has been posted.

Have you read any good book covers lately? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-15-2018, 07:06 PM)treee Wrote: Everyone deserves refuge if they are in despair. 

If we offered a visa for everyone who was poor we would cease to exist as we know it.

It’s important to have a good heart but it’s not our responsibility for every person in the world.
(01-15-2018, 07:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If we offered a visa for everyone who was poor we would cease to exist as we know it.

It’s important to have a good heart but it’s not our responsibility for every person in the world.

It is the industrialized nation's responsibility to take care of less developed nations.
(01-15-2018, 07:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It has been explained and the job description has been posted.

Have you read any good book covers lately? 

The explanation could be the problem. 

"The title of the article says Israel pays civilians to help deport by force. It says nothing about civilians deporting anyone by force."

Do you think "it" refers to "article" rather than "title" in the above sentence?
(01-15-2018, 06:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just when you think arguments cannot get anymore asinine we get proven wrong.

The title of the article says Israel pays civilians to help deport by force. It says nothing about civilians deporting anyone by force. The word force is used as antonym to volunteer. One can simply read the job description to make this conclusion; however, nobody has ever said a liberal will not pass up even a ridiculous attempt to cry wolf.       

Mellow

(01-15-2018, 06:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It says force because they won’t leave on their own.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-15-2018, 07:41 PM)Dill Wrote: The explanation could be the problem. 

"The title of the article says Israel pays civilians to help deport by force. It says nothing about civilians deporting anyone by force."

Do you think "it" refers to "article" rather than "title" in the above sentence?

"It" has been explained. The government is the one deporting folks by force; they use the term as a antonym to voluntarily. They are not giving anyone encouragement to be Paul Kersey or Bryan Mills. But the liberal will suggest this is the case simply because they disagree with the deportation. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-15-2018, 07:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: "It" has been explained. The government is the one deporting folks by force; they use the term as a antonym to voluntarily. They are not giving anyone encouragement to be Paul Kersey or Bryan Mills. But the liberal will suggest this is the case simply because they disagree with the deportation. 

Lucy is a liberal?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.