Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures
I don't see any pictures posted, all I get is links? Is there a setting for this? Doesn't matter if I'm on IPAD or Laptop, same thing.

Edit: By pictures I mean when visiting "more clean funny pictures and jokes thread," all I see is posted links and no pictures.Been like this for a few months.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
two questions:

what about other threads?
and all photos or just some photos?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 10:36 AM)Benton Wrote: two questions:

what about other threads?
and all photos or just some photos?

All threads are the same.I don't get images posted. Signatures are links as well. I am however able to see user avatars.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 11:31 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: All threads are the same.I don't get images posted. Signatures are links as well. I am however able to see user avatars.

Should be working now. The 'display images/videos' options weren't checked in your settings.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 12:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Should be working now. The 'display images/videos' options weren't checked in your settings.

Working great. Thank you!

Reply/Quote
Another issue I have experienced is I can't post an image while using iPad. The image icon is there but has a circle next to it. I click n the circle and no prompt displays to enter image URL?

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2017, 07:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Another issue I have experienced is I can't post an image while using iPad. The image icon is there but has a circle next to it. I click n the circle and no prompt displays to enter image URL?

You can still manually put in the image tags.    [img].....[/img]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2017, 07:54 AM)Ha rleyDog Wrote: Another issue I have experienced is I can't post an image while using iPad. The image icon is there but has a circle next to it. I click n the circle and no prompt displays to enter image URL?

I know what your problem is!! (Made it bold...)

Just when you think you knew a member... I didn't know you were a 12 year old girl....or liked the same sex?  Mellow

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2017, 11:28 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: I know what your problem is!! (Made it bold...)

Just when you think you knew a member... I didn't know you were a 12 year old girl....or liked the same sex?  Mellow

But it's pretty?

Reply/Quote
A problem I have with pictures is I only seem to be able to post pics from the internet. How do I post pics that I have saved on my cpu?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2017, 12:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: A problem I have with pictures is I only seem to be able to post pics from the internet. How do I post pics that I have saved on my cpu?

Upload the pic(s) to Imgur and grab the generated link. Just takes a few seconds.
Reply/Quote