Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It’s Cincinnati Against the World
They gotta play us, and we play f'ing everywhere.

ICE GUYS FINISH FIRST.  

Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 09:41 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I was going to say "Ice Cold Killing Machines" but thought people might get ruffled.

I posted this on Twitter and thought about the "surviving us" aspect after posting.
I decided to leave it and respond to any criticism that came along.

"They mistook our kindness for weakness. With the disrespectful dagger thrust between our shoulder blades, may we ask for a multitude and forge a resolute armor for our campaign. With our ire raised, they not only have to play us, they will struggle to survive us. #swordofdamocles "
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 08:55 PM)spazz70 Wrote: The city size means nothing...NYCity has the Jets and Giants...the rest of the state is pretty much Bill's fans..just imagine if we did not have the Colts or Browns to compete with.

Facepalm

You have no idea what you are talking about. You must be Spazzed.

1. I am a New Yorker.
2. The Jets and Giants play in New Jersey, so they have a large swarth of that area.
3. I don't live in NYC, I reside on Long Island and lived in NJ, and central NY. All these areas are dominated by Jet/Giant fans.
4. A large amount of Connecticut roots for the Giants or Patriots.  
5. Bills fans live mostly only Upstate NY and parts of Canada,  not the rest of the state.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The writing is on the wall and the NFL wants the Bengals as disadvantaged as possible in the postseason. A return to the Super Bowl is a nightmare to many outside Cincinnati))

Not true at all.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 11:21 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: The AFC North is the toughest division in the NFL. Bar none.

Funny how the AFC West per the talking heads was going to be.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 08:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: On the other hand, Buffalo and KC are also small market. They may or may not like the Bengals, but it’s not size of market.

I'm not sure if it's still a thing in the league office or not, but they hated Paul Brown and wanted him to just go away. Then you had Mike voting against everything for reasons. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 08:46 PM)Destro Wrote: If Burrow blows cigar smoke in his face I would be sooooo happy!

Why not?  If the NFL wants to act the WWF might as well reciprocate.  

Burrow blows smoke in Goodells face, Goodell hits Burrow with a chair, Burrow tackles Goodell and they roll off the stage fighting.  lol
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 09:40 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I'm not sure if it's still a thing in the league office or not, but they hated Paul Brown and wanted him to just go away. Then you had Mike voting against everything for reasons. 

Yeah and Mike right more often than not.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 09:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah and Mike right more often than not.

Which pisses em off even more, lol. The only ownership hated any more than the Browns was Al Davis 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 08:37 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: “Choose violence.” -Sam Hubbard

Hang 50 on the rest of them and snatch the trophy from Goodell’s freckled ginger hands before he even has the chance to offer it to you.

I like Stone The Crow's response. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Eh...the Bengals have really high viewership. I doubt the nfl doesn't want them advancing.
Reply/Quote