Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s DRISKEL!!!
(12-17-2018, 09:43 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Amen to that. I hate losing. It pisses me off we started 4-1 just to implode. That’s the Marvin and Mikey way though. The icing would be Marvin retires and we higher hue. That would be almost as bad as bringing back Paul Alexander

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 09:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Amazing. That means we're 2-7 since then, with the wins being against the Bucs and Raiders.

How on God's green earth did the Raiders beat the Steelers?  Andy would have put up 50 yesterday.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 10:01 PM)McC Wrote: How on God's green earth did the Raiders beat the Steelers?  Andy would have put up 50 yesterday.
I thought  it was Jeff "Dryskull"  
seriously ......The guy is obviously not the longterm  answer....he was plain awful and I do not see much more improvement on accuracy at this stage of his development, 
Perhaps Nick Foles takes Philly all the way again and  we make a trade for Wentz?!   
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 11:28 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I thought  it was Jeff "Dryskull"  
seriously ......The guy is obviously not the longterm  answer....he was plain awful and I do not see much more improvement on accuracy at this stage of his development, 
Perhaps Nick Foles takes Philly all the way again and  we make a trade for Wentz?!   

Honestly, if Foles pulls that off again, (and I'm not sold on the guy for some reason....lol), I'd trade for Foles!  

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 11:28 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I thought  it was Jeff "Dryskull"  

If we move on from Andy we should go with a QB with a soul this time...

Reply/Quote
I live in Tennessee now and they pronounce Bengals "Bangles" like the ladies group for the 80's. They spell it that way too.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2018, 11:09 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: I live in Tennessee now and they pronounce Bengals "Bangles" like the ladies group for the 80's. They spell it that way too.

Makes sense.  Marvin's weekly presser makes for a Manic Monday.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2018, 04:57 PM)Au165 Wrote: Meh, backup QB not worth learning it.....

LOL, this. 
Reply/Quote