Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s been a while
Haven’t posted in a minute. Seems the Steelers degenerates are still hanging around. Like I never went away.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 12:32 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Haven’t posted in a minute. Seems the Steelers degenerates are still hanging around. Like I never went away.

Good to see you posting again brother! Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 01:51 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Good to see you posting again brother! Yeah

Thanks, bro.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2022, 12:32 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Haven’t posted in a minute. Seems the Steelers degenerates are still hanging around. Like I never went away.

Well, we could have just laid low and waited to see the results of the game with the Bengals, but what kind of cowards would we have been if we did that?   Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:19 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, we could have just laid low and waited to see the results of the game with the Bengals, but what kind of cowards would we have been if we did that?   Cool

Yeah forget a Super Bowl run, it’s a win against a bad Steeler team that brings people out of the woodwork.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 09:53 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Yeah forget a Super Bowl run, it’s a win against a bad Steeler team that brings people out of the woodwork.

If I go for a beer run, and proceed to not get the beer, did I really go on a beer run?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:28 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If I go for a beer run, and proceed to not get the beer, did I really go on a beer run?

Mmmm beer

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:28 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If I go for a beer run, and proceed to not get the beer, did I really go on a beer run?

Of course. Just because you were a doofus and forgot the beer doesn't mean that your original intent is nullified. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 09:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Of course. Just because you were a doofus and forgot the beer doesn't mean that your original intent is nullified. 

True story....abt 20 years ago, I was a newly wed with a baby. Late, just before bed, my wife sent me to the convenience store for a gallon of milk. Drove there, got the milk, took it to the register, paid the man, went home, went to bed. The next morning, there was no milk to be found. It dawned on me that after I paid the guy, I left the milk on the counter and got in my car. 

So I essentially decided one night to drive to the store in my pjs and give the clerk 3 bucks and a free gallon of milk. His lucky night. You'd think the ***** prick would've said something, but he just let me walk....
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 12:07 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: True story....abt 20 years ago, I was a newly wed with a baby. Late, just before bed, my wife sent me to the convenience store for a gallon of milk. Drove there, got the milk, took it to the register, paid the man, went home, went to bed. The next morning, there was no milk to be found. It dawned on me that after I paid the guy, I left the milk on the counter and got in my car. 

So I essentially decided one night to drive to the store in my pjs and give the clerk 3 bucks and a free gallon of milk. His lucky night. You'd think the ***** prick would've said something, but he just let me walk....

Well...that's Pittsburgh for you.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 09:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Of course. Just because you were a doofus and forgot the beer doesn't mean that your original intent is nullified. 

The Bengals have intended on going on a beer r7n every year, yet stay sober AF.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 08:38 AM)6andcounting Wrote: The Bengals have intended on going on a beer r7n every year, yet stay sober AF.

A foreign concept for the typical yinzer, for sure. 

Reply/Quote