Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat- Devonta Freeman- Good Add?
Not really smack but here's a question for Pat: I had the league with my friends won but then D Henry got hurt and Gibson starts dsucking, so now it's not so sure, so I added Devonta Freeman.

Is that a good add? Will he keep being the lead back and put up solid numbers?

Bell stealing that touchdown was horse shit, but will that continue to happen?

Should I start him tonight?!

Ten-team league.
Reply/Quote
So...Averett, or however the hell you spell his name, is allowed to hold on to the receiver all the way down the field, then the dumbass can't catch the ball when it's overthrown and hits him right in the hands?

LoL. What a loser. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2021, 07:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not really smack but here's a question for Pat: I had the league with my friends won but then D Henry got hurt and Gibson starts dsucking, so now it's not so sure, so I added Devonta Freeman.

Is that a good add? Will he keep being the lead back and put up solid numbers?

Bell stealing that touchdown was horse shit, but will that continue to happen?

Should I start him tonight?!

Ten-team league.

A linebacker just ran him down from behind. 

I'd say "no". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I agree with Harbaugh, that was a BS PF but the Ravens DBs are walking DPIs that don't get called 80% of the time. 

Reply/Quote
Tua is such a bad, bad QB. 

Really bad.

Reply/Quote
Same with any RB when Cam was in his prime, they lose a ton of value when you know they're going to get yards and TDs taken away.

It wasn't until 2019 when Cam got hurt that McCaffrey got 15 rushing touchdowns in a season. Jonathan Stewart's career basically got it's legs chopped off for the same reason.

Jackson is always going to take away some of the high end potential from any RB. That's not even touching how Freeman hasn't been real good since 2016.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
So when does this Lamar Jackson MVP season start to ramp up?

lulz

Reply/Quote
damn, I hope you didn't. I didn't even know we played last night until like 4pm lol
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2021, 12:53 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Tua is such a bad, bad QB. 

Really bad.

Think how bad he'd be if some Bengals fans got their wish the previous offseason when some were clamoring for Tua over Burrow and the Bengals drafted him. 

I shudder at the thought.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2021, 06:56 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Think how bad he'd be if some Bengals fans got their wish the previous offseason when some were clamoring for Tua over Burrow and the Bengals drafted him. 

I shudder at the thought.

[Image: seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif]

Reply/Quote