Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It changes everything.
[Image: tumblr_mcuc6o12k81qj689bo1_400.gif]

Ok, so free agency has changed some priorities I think. No comp picks. I think we might still bring in a vet FA or two, probably somebody off the cut list to preserve the comp picks next year for Jones, Sanu and probably soon to come Nelson, Smith, Hall and Gillberry. Hopefully, we bring in Kerley or Wallace.

CBS rankings (update 3/7)

1(24). Will Fuller, WR 6'0" 186lbs. I think it's safe to say WR has become the biggest need. Fuller edges Doctson simply due to his speed. I don't have a really strong opinion on which wr the team takes in the 1st, they all have their pros and cons. Also like, Treadwell, Doctson, Coleman and dark horse Braxton Miller.
[Image: 090514-FB-MI-ND-NEG.jpg]

2(53). Adolphus Washington, DT 6'3" 301. Need a new run stuffer in the pipeline behind Peko and hopefully in heavy rotation with Peko this year. Washington is a load and would really anchor our d-line for years to come hopefully. Also like, Austin Johnson if he drops and possibly Chris Jones.
[Image: 65156_h.jpg?itok=0NYgvWct]

3(87).  Maurice Canady, CB 6'1" 193.  Tall fluid CB that can play outside and inside at nickel. Wouldn't surprise me to see the team take a flier on a freak prospect like Shawn Oakman at this point in the draft either.
[Image: CVJ-19gXIAAK01d.jpg]

4(119).  Scooby Wright III, LB 6'0" 239lbs. Not really sure what to do with Scooby, he can probably play MLB or SLB. I just know he can tackle and rush the passer with the best of them.
[Image: scooby-wright-arizona.jpg]

5(151). KJ Dillon, SS 6'0" 210lbs. This guy is basically a Williams clone. Can play either safety spot or even S/LB hybrid (which he played a lot at WVA). He does need to work on his tackling technique due to some missed tackles, but when he does connect, he blows guys up.
[Image: 9-DILLION.jpg]

6(183).  Demarcus Robinson 6'1" 201lbs.  A project WR. Loaded with talent, but has some bad habits and red flags. Great run after catch ability.
[Image: Demarcus_Robinson_WR_Florida.jpg]

7.(215).  Austin Blythe, C/OG 6'2" 298lbs. Experienced at center and guard. A tough technician.
[Image: 10021405.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
I like it except I think we need a center semi-early or, at the very latest, Boehm in the 5th or so.

Otherwise, I love it ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2016, 05:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I like it except I think we need a center semi-early or, at the very latest, Boehm in the 5th or so.

Otherwise, I love it  ThumbsUp

you may not like it, but im fairly certain they have no intentions of doing anything at center this year

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote