Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It hurts but let's be positive.....
Joe and the boys have a great year. We all knew the offensive line was a problem. Their D came up clutch.. We will have many more great years ahead.. We have Burrow and that's the bug thing. We gotta get oline now...
Reply/Quote
Get rid of everyone on the OLine and start from scratch.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I'm positively going to bed.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There is a ton to be positive about.

I'm too tired (it's 4am here) to go into detail so I'll leave it at this:

Under Marvin Lewis, the phrase 'Primetime' was almost a byword for 'defeat'.

Well we just played under the biggest lights there are. We just lost a nailbiter to a team with a way more stacked roster than we have. We didn't wilt, we just didn't make enough plays in the second half. But there was no collapse. No ridiculous bad luck like a Jeremy Hill fumble or something. No laughable Bengals play really.

It's a heck of a jump we've taken. This team's best players are largely very young. It's very tough to get to the Super Bowl, but no reason this roster shouldn't be a serious contender for the next 5 years minimum.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:01 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Get rid of everyone on the OLine and start from scratch.

Everyone but jonah and Spain.... The right side collapsed. It's what everyone thought was a mis match going in...
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:00 AM)Tony Wrote: Joe and the boys have a great year. We all knew the offensive line was a problem. Their D came up clutch.. We will have many more great years ahead.. We have Burrow and that's the bug thing. We gotta get oline now...

Thread about being "positive"....

Mentions "bug"....

Confirmed: Tony wants everyone to get COVID.

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:06 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Thread about being "positive"....

Mentions "bug"....

Confirmed: Tony wants everyone to get COVID.

Ninja

I've been drinking......Big
Reply/Quote
Good thread Tony. Disappointing loss but the team is young and still very talented. Will they make it back? I don’t know, the AFC is a murderers row of QBs but they certainly CAN make it back. Head into the off-season proud.
Reply/Quote
Yep. Give him some time to get the ball to playmakers and we will be just fine
Reply/Quote
Considering everything I'm doin great! Team lost, but I didn't go buy cigarettes or dig up any old butts to smoke so I'm still quit smoking. My wife, who never so much as gave a mouses piss about football is suddenly a Bengals fan and far more upset than I am about it.. LOL 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:00 AM)Tony Wrote: Joe and the boys have a great year. We all knew the offensive line was a problem. Their D came up clutch.. We will have many more great years ahead.. We have Burrow and that's the bug thing. We gotta get oline now...

It hurts? Let' be positive? 

No. How bout that? I don't want to be anything but pi**ed off right now. And tomorrow too.

Because I know I am not alone in saying that I have a lot of questions about the 96 attempts Stafford got after phantom holds, etc. on our D, until he got it in to Kupp. 

And I am not, nor have I ever been, a "blame the refs" type of fan. That's all I am going to say about that.
Reply/Quote
It took a team of ring chasing mercenaries, home field advantage and reff assistance to barely beat Joe Burrow. He’ll be back with a vengeance
Reply/Quote