Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is 2018, right?
I think I just saw Colt McCoy throwing a 60+yd TD to Vernon Davis on primetime.

I don't think I drank THAT much today.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2018, 07:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think I just saw Colt McCoy throwing a 60+yd TD to Vernon Davis on primetime.

I don't think I drank THAT much today.

It's actually 1995 and the Bengals are eagerly awaiting the introduction of Windows 98! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 08:24 PM)grampahol Wrote: It's actually 1995 and the Bengals are eagerly awaiting the introduction of Windows 98! 

That doesn't make any sense with the way the Bengals do things. 

What you mean is, it's 1998 and the Bengals are waiting for their new copy of Windows 3.1

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
You people and your windows. That stuff is expensive. Mikey boy uses Linux, on old e-machines. He was forced into them after telegrams fell out of favor.

Sent from my N9517 using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
That one qB that gave Cleveland a glimmer of a playoff hope a while back until the Bengals picked him 4 or 5 times was still in the league as of last year. Can't remember his damn name.

Edit: Trusty Browns QB jersey. Derek Anderson
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 10:00 AM)michaelsean Wrote: That one qB that gave Cleveland a glimmer of a playoff hope a while back until the Bengals picked him 4 or 5 times was still in the league as of last year. Can't remember his damn name.

Edit: Trusty Browns QB jersey. Derek Anderson

He started a game (or was it 2?) for Buffalo this year.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote