Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It just hit me....new song for Paycor
Saw a pic of Kelce leaving the game last night with that Swift girl. When she inevitably dumps him and writes one of her whiny breakup songs about him, that has to go on the PBS playlist to be a touchdown song whenever to Chefs come to Cincy. Golden!!! Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:36 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Saw a pic of Kelce leaving the game last night with that Swift girl. When she inevitably dumps him and writes one of her whiny breakup songs about him, that has to go on the PBS playlist to be a touchdown song whenever to Chefs come to Cincy. Golden!!! Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

What's the song going to be called? "My ex is gone, now I don't have a tight end anymore"?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was thinking " after the thrill is gone" by Eagles
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:40 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: What's the song going to be called? "My ex is gone, now I don't have a tight end anymore"?

I dunno, but can't wait to find out. All cameras must pan on his face...   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Recalling his Judas turn to the dark side after being a Bearcat...
* "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together".

Highlighting our 3-1 record against them in the Joe Burrow era...
* "Bad Blood".

Contrasting a cool, calm, collected Joe Brrrr entrance against his derivative weak sauce wrestling promos he cuts like a fart...
* "Anti-Hero".

Logan Wilson plants his droopy-eyed crustache-ass on a TE screen...
* "Look What You Made Me Do".

Dax Hill jumps a route down the middle after his herky-jerky shimmy on a first down just prior...
* "You Need To Calm Down".

Lou smothers their O in the second half again...
* "Blank Space".

Pratt punches out a fumble on him after he's been an eternal see you next Tuesday on every sports talk show leading up to our next rematch...
* "Karma".

HIDDEN TRACKS / DEEP CUTS

Legs Benedict kicks another AFCC winner as time expires...
* "Teardrops On My Guitar"

Tim Krumrie is Ruler of the Jungle on a night of defensive beatdowns...
* "Tim McGraw"
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 10:36 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Saw a pic of Kelce leaving the game last night with that Swift girl. When she inevitably dumps him and writes one of her whiny breakup songs about him, that has to go on the PBS playlist to be a touchdown song whenever to Chefs come to Cincy. Golden!!! Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

Someone really needs to monitor who can start Threads around here.....    but not you my friend this is AWESOME!! LOL!!  Nice!!   you know she is already working on the chord progression!! LOL!!
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 07:43 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Someone really needs to monitor who can start Threads around here.....    but not you my friend this is AWESOME!! LOL!!  Nice!!   you know she is already working on the chord progression!! LOL!!

Bengals need him.
Reply/Quote
Change the words of the Brady Bunch theme song to the Burrow Bunch..Everyone knows the tune. Play it really loud and the opposing team will be so depressed they won't wanna play..
That's the way we all became the Burrow Bunch..
On second thought... 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope they pass STDs to each other. "Shake It Off 2.0" should be an upbeat, fun song about what he did on the small of her back during the bye-week.
Reply/Quote
Based on this season the song should be “Loser” by Beck. We are going see much more based on the performance after four games

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote