Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's 2 am...I just had a dream
I can't go back to sleep yet.

http://glennapproves.blogspot.com/2017/04/why-do-i-hold-you.html

Sorry for dumping it here.  Needs to be spread.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
3 days later, do you feel any better? "It's just a dream" really is true. Your subconscious may be venting about something, but it's generally not to the level of an overwhelming experience in a dream. You may be questioning what's real in life. What really matters. Like the phone you can't use. How important is all of this connectivity. Anyway that's what popped in my head as I read it. I have no training in it, so I may not even be close.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 11:07 AM)michaelsean Wrote: 3 days later, do you feel any better?  "It's just a dream" really is true.  Your subconscious may be venting about something, but it's generally not to the level of an overwhelming experience in a dream.  You may be questioning what's real in life.  What really matters.  Like the phone you can't use.  How important is all of this connectivity.  Anyway that's what popped in my head as I read it.  I have no training in it, so I may not even be close.

Thanks.

Actually after getting back to sleep at 4 and up at 6:30 I ended up later that morning taking my MIL's dog (who I just loved) to be put to sleep.  It was expected, just not that morning.  so another emotional event.

I've had "real" dreams before.  Couldn't fall back to sleep, had to convince myself it WAS just a dream.

But I have NEVER woke up crying and unable to shake it.  It stuck with all day.  I'm better now.  Life has a way of distracting you from such things withe realities of work and family.  But it definitely affected me greatly.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 12:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: But I have NEVER woke up crying and unable to shake it.  It stuck with all day.  

But it definitely affected me greatly.

Are you sure you remembered every detail?

for example, when you were holding Michelle did she happen to say "Everything will be fine."?
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2017, 02:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Are you sure you remembered every detail?

for example, when you were holding Michelle did she happen to say "Everything will be fine."?

Bahaha!
Reply/Quote