Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Bungals week!!
(10-20-2021, 11:59 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think Ravens fan forgets how Marv, AJ and Dalton used to kick their ass on the reg, not too long ago. 

RB8 better be superman this week. 

This  Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 02:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: It's pretty much got to suck as a Baltimore fan watching each week and knowing that at any given time, one hit takes away Lamar, and your season is over. It's kind of the same with the Bengals and JoeyB, but we could probably get by with the other weapons and still have a decent season. You lose Lamar, you're probably not winning any more games.

if either team loses its QB its game over dude lol

I predict the dreaded TIE!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2021, 11:59 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think Ravens fan forgets how Marv, AJ and Dalton used to kick their ass on the reg, not too long ago. 

RB8 better be superman this week. 

Beat em like they stole somethin' not too long ago... AJ Green sired most of their DBs. He's still paying child support to the Ravens to this day.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Former Raven Fart Scott is picking the Bengals to pull off the "upset".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Joe Fake-o handed over the baton to Lamer Fake-o..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Nice game, Ravens fans. I was happy to see both organizations show a little class by putting the backups in, once the game was decided. Looking forward to a hard fought contest in Cincinnati later this season.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
If you don’t say anything before you can’t say anything after so tough loss Pat and Blitz. Wouldn’t want to rub it in anyway. For the most part we have pretty cool opposing fans here. Enjoy the no anxiety bye week.

I will ask though, did Lamar snub Joe? Doesn’t seem like that kinda guy but it looked like he was running off pretty quickly.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If you don’t say anything before you can’t say anything after so tough loss Pat and Blitz. Wouldn’t want to rub it in anyway. For the most part we have pretty cool opposing fans here. Enjoy the no anxiety bye week.

I will ask though, did Lamar snub Joe? Doesn’t seem like that kinda guy but it looked like he was running off pretty quickly.

Don't worry... Rfaulk and I said something for you prior to the game.

Who Dey think gonna see Poe this season?!?... Noooobody!

Bungals week my ass...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Damn tough loss. I think they recruited guys off the street for the D today.

Good game, ya blumpkins. At least 5-2 is still tied for the best record in the AFC. Better than being where the Chiefs are lol

Check out the seats I scored for the final 5 minutes after all the fair weather fans left.

[Image: 4AJVhCY.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Damn tough loss. I think they recruited guys off the street for the D today.

Good game, ya blumpkins. At least 5-2 is still tied for the best record in the AFC. Better than being where the Chiefs are lol

Check out the seats I scored for the final 5 minutes after all the fair weather fans left.

Those were nice seats to meet Bengals players LOL

I declare a one year limit after a player leaves on jerseys unless it’s a throwback. And you have no idea how many times I was in a stadium that looked like that when I was a season ticket holder.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:03 PM)jason Wrote: Don't worry... Rfaulk and I said something for you prior to the game.

Who Dey think gonna see Poe this season?!?... Noooobody!

Bungals week my ass...

Yep he'll be checked out for weeks haha.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nice game, Ravens fans.  I was happy to see both organizations show a little class by putting the backups in, once the game was decided.  Looking forward to a hard fought contest in Cincinnati later this season.

Except when Lamar Dalton went all ***** mode and peaced out without going back on the field, post game. 

Take your ball and go the **** home, loser.  Hilarious

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If you don’t say anything before you can’t say anything after so tough loss Pat and Blitz. Wouldn’t want to rub it in anyway. For the most part we have pretty cool opposing fans here. Enjoy the no anxiety bye week.

I will ask though, did Lamar snub Joe?  Doesn’t seem like that kinda guy but it looked like he was running off pretty quickly.

Yeah. Little baby back *****. 

He Poe'd.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I didn't think the Ravens would be the one with the Bungle label at the end of this thread.

Damn that was hard to watch. I've watched Faces of Death videos that had less brutality in it.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Damn tough loss. I think they recruited guys off the street for the D today.

I was hoping I would see a great competitive game. I did, great first half. Then, Ravens scored on opening drive in the 3rd and Ai thought yikes. But, this team has played better in half 2 than half one. Zac made adjustments and it looked like the games we played the Ravens in 2020, in reverse.

Ravens fans have class and a great team, today was just our day for a change.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:47 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I was hoping I would see a great competitive game. I did, great first half. Then, Ravens scored on opening drive in the 3rd and Ai thought yikes. But, this team has played better in half 2 than half one. Zac made adjustments and it looked like the games we played the Ravens in 2020, in reverse.

Ravens fans have class and a great team, today was just our day for a change.

Yea, it was a really fun game to watch for the majority of it. Nice back and forth. I think the Ravens not going for the field goal when it was a 3 point game was a confidence killer for the team. Really quick collapse of the defense in those final 15-20 minutes for a crazy Bengals scoring snowball effect. Chase looks like a prime veteran right now. Dude is gonna be scary for years.

Hopefully the Ravens use the bye week to their advantage and whooped up on some Vikings in 2 weeks.

Enjoy the view from the top!

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Those were nice seats to meet Bengals players LOL

I declare a one year limit after a player leaves on jerseys unless it’s a throwback.  And you have no idea how many times I was in a stadium that looked like that when I was a season ticket holder.

Lots of Burrow jerseys, both LSU and Cincy. Only a few Daltons and Greens. Ochocinco is fair game as a throwback, right? 

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Except when Lamar Dalton went all ***** mode and peaced out without going back on the field, post game. 

Take your ball and go the **** home, loser.  Hilarious

Damn, that's the shit you don't see in detail at the game. That's petty and inexcusable. 

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lots of Burrow jerseys, both LSU and Cincy. Only a few Daltons and Greens. Ochocinco is fair game as a throwback, right? 

It can’t have been purchased while the player was active to be a throwback. There was a guy that used to sit in front of me had a twenty year old jersey. It was missing most of the letters.

Reply/Quote
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times CryTongue

[Image: greQfpe.jpg]

Reply/Quote