Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Bungals week!!
(10-24-2021, 06:03 PM)jason Wrote: Don't worry... Rfaulk and I said something for you prior to the game.

Who Dey think gonna see Poe this season?!?... Noooobody!

Bungals week my ass...

He will be...

He will be miss....

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

**** it, I can't... screw that bum. Pat is here week in and week out good or bad, but Poe is the worst type of fan. He makes Philly fans seem respectable.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It can’t have been purchased while the player was active to be a throwback.  There was a guy that used to sit in front of me had a twenty year old jersey. It was missing most of the letters.

Ah, buying the jersey of a throwback player vs still having an old ass jersey still. I still have my Lewis Jersey from 2000 with the letters peeling off the back. Of course, I don't wear it because I don't like Ray Lewis (and it doesn't fit...)
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Except when Lamar Dalton went all ***** mode and peaced out without going back on the field, post game. 

Take your ball and go the **** home, loser.  Hilarious

Do you really want JB shaking Typhiod Lamar's hand? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Do you really want JB shaking Typhiod Lamar's hand? 

I want Joe with the opportunity to Drake him. 

You know what i'm saying. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Oh and quote of the day by Trent Green, "The Bengals' defense #1 goal is to keep the ball out of Lamar's hands". That's a pretty tall order.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Who's next?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2021, 12:34 PM)jason Wrote: Beat em like they stole somethin' not too long ago... AJ Green sired most of their DBs. He's still paying child support to the Ravens to this day.

In a surprise ruling, a Maryland court has waived AJ Green's child support payments to the Ravens. The judge noted that the Ravens DBs new father would now take over the monthly payments. Neither Green nor Ja'Marr Chase could be reached for comment.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:23 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Don't expect any Bengal fans to talk smack about winning this game until AFTER the game is played. The future 2021 division champs are going to spank the Bengals this weekend.

That didn't age well...
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 01:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh and quote of the day by Trent Green, "The Bengals' defense #1 goal is to keep the ball out of Lamar's hands".  That's a pretty tall order.

Why? Just play disciplined defense and make him try to fit the ball into small windows and his lack of touch comes to the fore...
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 05:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: Why? Just play disciplined defense and make him try to fit the ball into small windows and his lack of touch comes to the fore...

Well I mean he’s the QB. Kinda hard to keep the ball out of his hands.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 03:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That didn't age well...

Too bad he won't come back to acknowledge it.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 10:03 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Too bad he won't come back to acknowledge it.

Need to make a milk carton for his act.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 02:08 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Need to make a milk carton for his act.

You only do that when you want the thing back.

Poe's only contribution to these boards is his disappearing act anytime Baltimore flounders, giving us all something to laugh at while he stews.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Damn, that's the shit you don't see in detail at the game. That's petty and inexcusable. 

Like when classless Brady went to the locker room immediately after the SB loss to the Eagles?

He's the greatest of His time, not of all time.

You can't compare eras.

Otto Graham won 7 championships in 9 years back when the defense could rip the QBs head off!

If Brady played back in the 80s like Montana, he certainly wouldn't be playing into his 40s because his body would be beat down.

Watch the true story movie 'Concussion' with Will Smith!  Great great show and the NFL did everything they could to try and deny concussions until one of their own blew his brains out!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 08:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The Ravens are fresh from unplugging the Chargers as the Bungals enter with no wins against an above .500 team.

Will Lamar improve to 6-0 against the Bengals and 10-0 in October?

Will Jake Burrows take advantage of a Ravens secondary that, up until Justin Herbert, looked like swiss cheese?

History suggests that the Ravens will skin the Bungals and wear their hide as a trophy for the rest of the AFCN to see as a warning that MVP Lamar is back.

Smack aside, here's to a great game. I'll be there, so hopefully it's more like yesterday and less like last Monday. But you're all still a bunch of blumpkins.
How did eating your own words taste this week ?  How did The BENGALS beating the heck out of your team feel.  

41 to 17

41 to 17

Stings like a batch, doesn't it. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 06:21 AM)kevin Wrote: How did eating your own words taste this week ?  How did The BENGALS beating the heck out of your team feel.  

41 to 17

41 to 17

Stings like a batch, doesn't it. 

Hi! You seem to be new here, so here's some tips to help with smack in the future:

-If you don't come into the thread BEFORE the game, you can't smack AFTER the game

-"eating my own words" would be a solid smack if I hadn't said in the post you're quoting "Smack aside, here's to a great game" because at the end of the day everyone who actually posts here enjoy the playful jawing while also still enjoying the camaraderie 

-Asking how the loss felt would land better if I didn't come in here immediately, say "good game", and joke around and post pictures of me and my bengals fan friend having a good time at the game

Best of luck in your future smack attempts!

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:08 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Like when classless Brady went to the locker room immediately after the SB loss to the Eagles?

You can't compare eras.

Otto Graham won 7 championships in 9 years back when the defense could rip the QBs head off!

If Brady played back in the 80s like Montana, he certainly wouldn't be playing into his 40s because his body would be beat down.

Watch the true story movie 'Concussion' with Will Smith!  Great great show and the NFL did everything they could to try and deny concussions until one of their own blew his brains out!

Agreed on all accounts, BG71! I still haven't seen that movie, but I know I need to.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 05:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Agreed on all accounts, BG71! I still haven't seen that movie, but I know I need to.

It truly is a must see BMP87!!
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:08 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Like when classless Brady went to the locker room immediately after the SB loss to the Eagles?

You can't compare eras.

Otto Graham also won this championships when the defense had day jobs...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2021, 12:01 AM)jason Wrote: Otto Graham also won this championships when the defense had day jobs...

A few of our defenders may need them soon.

Reply/Quote