Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Dalton's Fault
(11-22-2016, 08:16 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Ok, here we go already with blaming Andy Dalton for everything. Guys it really is completely nuts to blame any player on this team for anything.

It's just this simple fellas. This team is broken thru and thru ! They have been ever since last seasons playoff meltdown. This teams spirit is broken. The culture here has finally wore everybody out.

The long and short of it is - it's not Dalton's fault, it's not Geno's fault, it's not Whit's fault, and whoever else you wanna name.

This is the end result of a non-aggressive HC who's stuck in 1985. It's the result of a Front Office/Owner who promotes a non-winning, zero accountability culture. Loyalty and my way are MB's emphasis, not doing whatever it takes to get to the big dance. This is the worst coaching staff in the NFL and what's the one common thing to every season ?

In a very, very, bad way we need a complete new direction, a complete shake up all the way thru, top to bottom. There's no way Marvin will ever fix this team.

I don't blame Dalton nor do I think Tom Brady woud be successful here right now if all the circumstances were the same.

We're never going anywhere under this coaching staff - period. Let's just pray Mike Brown wakes up and smells the coffee.

It's not Dalton's fault

BS. This is an attempt to deflect blame. I can guarantee you've blamed other positions for losses.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 10:31 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Not because you wrote it, but this very fact ticks me off more than any of it. It's a testament to how good we could have been, So close, yet so far away because of the brain trust running the show didn't know what to do with a little success. Why anyone would think this same group could put out the current dumpster fire is beyond me.

Amen brother

More like we got out coached and embarrassed on National TV with an inept coaching staff running the show.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 11:47 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Amen brother

More like we got out coached and embarrassed on National TV with an inept coaching staff running the show.

This is always the case....even against marginal coaching.  There are so many examples....most have been rehashed over and over on here.  It's truly the coaching...and always has been.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote