Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Hip to be Square
(07-13-2017, 06:53 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote:

How is that pessimistic?

I am optimistic about humankind. We don't need some mystical deity to help us. We help ourselves. 

I'm surprised you turned a hip replacement into a P&R thread just because I used the words, "Thank God?" I was simply being thankful our brother was able to have pain relief. If I would have said, "Thank Allah," would your response have been any different on a political front? Would you have started a defense had I said thank Satan, Mother Earth or Tom Cruise and the "Church of Scientology?" Also, Why can't I, in a moment of gratitude that a brother was relieved from pain, use the words "Thank God" without offending you so you don't have to call it out?

Please step off the evolution theory for a moment when others are concerned. There are no trophies if your right. If your wrong, there are no trophies either, specially when the OP didn't have an issue with it. Let people be people outside P&R man! Out here, we care about each other. I mean this in the most respective way, so if you read it and it comes across otherwise, it was meant well.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great to hear it went so well! I'm amazed at the quick healing time. I hope I can remember this thread when I have to get mine replaced.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2017, 09:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm surprised you turned a hip replacement into a P&R thread just because I used the words, "Thank God?" I was simply being thankful our brother was able to have pain relief. If I would have said, "Thank Allah," would your response have been any different on a political front? Would you have started a defense had I said thank Satan, Mother Earth or Tom Cruise and the "Church of Scientology?" Also, Why can't I, in a moment of gratitude that a brother was relieved from pain, use the words "Thank God" without offending you so you don't have to call it out?

Please step off the evolution theory for a moment when others are concerned. There are no trophies if your right. If your wrong, there are no trophies either, specially when the OP didn't have an issue with it. Let people be people outside P&R man! Out here, we care about each other. I mean this in the most respective way, so if you read it and it comes across otherwise, it was meant well.

You said thank God for medical advancements. Im just saying thanking the people who actually did it is a little more deserved. 

I care about my fellow man more than i care about what some mystical all powerful always judging me man and the sky thinks. 

I was meant to be mind of funny. Then i responded to questions
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2017, 02:20 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: You said thank God for medical advancements. Im just saying thanking the people who actually did it is a little more deserved. 

I care about my fellow man more than i care about what some mystical all powerful always judging me man and the sky thinks. 

I was meant to be mind of funny. Then i responded to questions

Harley is right, this thread isn't for us to bicker about things, it is to wish FaninKettering well on his successful surgery.  I likely shouldn't have chosen to banter with you about off topic items in this thread.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote